Justin Bieber reportedly considering retirement

Cqleb

Firstly, i thought he was already retired

Secondly, he doesn't have to do much. He is SO big (and probably always will be). He has reached the status of Beyonce/Taylor Swift. Just record an album (in your own time, in 15 years from now) and then drop it. Dont do interview/tours etc.

I mean, why announce it? I thought he was already there. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Is he retiring in general or just from the music industry? It appears that some people here cannor tread because their comments are... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

He's sick, tired of the constant hate he recieves etc... I'm not surprised at all he's packing. I'd do it years ago after Purpose 

Just record music when you feel inspired to do so, not when your record label forces you to do so :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If thats what he wants, then good for him. After Britney, he faced the most media attention and scrutiny imo. Years ago, he was in Sydney touring and there was police barricades holding back thousands of screaming fans while the dude was just trying to eat lunch at a cafe. Imagine not even being able to eat your lunch in peace. 
He was another case of someone thrust into superstardom extremely young without the tools to manage the enormous pressure. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Was he a bit of a d bag? Yes. Did the media go way too far? Again, yes. 
Honestly, he’s made his mark and achieved heights few ever will. It’s been known he hates touring for some time now. If his heart is not in it, why not call it a day and live life on your own terms for a change :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Isn't he been talking about it for a while. I mean if that will make him happy when go ahead. I doubt Hailey would be ok with it btw. She clearly craves for attention. I  feel like people who come in music early like 16 and they don"t really  have normal teenage period which would  led to normal adult life.  This is why they struggle in their adult life. I mean just look at Britney she clearly had no time to be a teen bc she was working non stop till her 20s. And then she was tired and wanted to escape they put her under cship so she kept making money for people while being constantly unhappy.

And Justin honestly aside of being hard **** user and recording Baby in his early teens did he impact music industry like for real? Was his sound  or appearamce or singing breakthrough? I am not a fan and not trying to be rude. But honestly i just think he should be happy he had a career and made money. And he can now do whatever he wants to. If he wrote his own music he can write for others and maybe what can be his new path.

7 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

If thats what he wants, then good for him. After Britney, he faced the most media attention and scrutiny imo. Years ago, he was in Sydney touring and there was police barricades holding back thousands of screaming fans while the dude was just trying to eat lunch at a cafe. Imagine not even being able to eat your lunch in peace. 
He was another case of someone thrust into superstardom extremely young without the tools to manage the enormous pressure. Did he make mistakes? Yes. Was he a bit of a d bag? Yes. Did the media go way too far? Again, yes. 
Honestly, he’s made his mark and achieved heights few ever will. It’s been known he hates touring for some time now. If his heart is not in it, why not call it a day and live life on your own terms for a change :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I blame his parents for allowing that little boy to be turned into a money making machine by Scooter Braun, fame destroyed his mental health 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, AII said:

Firstly, i thought he was already retired

Secondly, he doesn't have to do much. He is SO big (and probably always will be). He has reached the status of Beyonce/Taylor Swift. Just record an album (in your own time, in 15 years from now) and then drop it. Dont do interview/tours etc.

I mean, why announce it? I thought he was already there. 

justin bieber on the same level as THE Beyoncé and currently selling out all U.S stadiums Taylor Swift? 

please...  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block