P!nk claims Madonna doesn't like her because of this incident...

I am a massive pink fan but i must admit when i saw what she said, i youtube'd the incident and i dont understand what pink is talking about. Madonna was pleasantly nice to her which tbh she isnt to anyone, gave her a hug  which you are very honoured to even be able to touch Madonna, so i dont get what shes on about. I mean, the only thing i can think of is pink is quite calm and maybe Madonna off camera was pissed off she wasnt absolutely fangirling her but other than that i dunno what pink is talking about. Madonna was asked years ago on ellen about pink and she said she likes her and thinks shes cool

• Love 1
On 3/30/2023 at 5:32 PM, Xanax said:

It could’ve happened backstage when Regis said what he said. I don’t know. Lemme get my Ouija Board….

yeh. i wouldnt be surprised if when the camera stopped rolling and they werent in front of an audience Madonna threw a strop. i wouldnt be surprised if Madonna was pissed off pink wasnt acting all crazy and kissing her *** when she met her. 

Edited by jonloch1
On 3/29/2023 at 3:37 PM, MasterMindz said:

Madonna looked great in 2003!

Yep, there was some eras when she looked the same for long time. 

She looked good and like herself:

2000-2008

---

She is in most like herself but some upgrades kinda removed her typical face:

2009-2012

----

There was some big differences but still ok:

2013-2017

---

There was again some huge changes and she started to look like a cat:

2018-2021

---

Like aaaaaaaliiiiiieeeeeen:

2022-now

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Madonna was setup by Regis,  and let's not act like Kelly Ripa, being the huge Madonna fan she is, her story of being in the front row at Madison Square garden with randy Jackson from 2008, and when randy revealed he was a session musician on the like a prayer album she went into hyperventilating mode then.

I kinda am wanting tea from miss Kelly, I Definitely believe Regis didn't like the fact she brought In a younger audience and forced the format to change to a millennial type talk show..

• Like 1

Madonna isn't a good person at all...she succeeded due to bullying others and stepping over other people. She also hates  women, especially strong women like Pink. The only reason Madonna had time for Britney was because M felt she was able to control B and make her do what she wanted...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block