Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

Britney Spears married her long-term boyfriend Sam Asghari last June. However, rumors are making rounds on the internet that the couple may head for divorce.

According to the latest reports, things between Spears and Asghari aren't going as well as expected. An insider revealed that they are in "crisis talks".

An insider shared that the couple has been "rowing constantly" lately. “Britney is still angry and frustrated about the way she was treated for all those years, and often takes it out on Sam.

"It’s having a huge impact on their marriage, which is hanging by a thread,” the insider shared with Daily Star.

The reports further stated that the Toxic crooner had “crisis talks with friends and is very upset, but while everyone is sympathetic until she works on her own issues, it’s futile trying to fix the relationship.”

A source close to the couple also said that Sam is "burnt out" and he often "just bolts", which inevitably leaves Britney feeling more upset.

Meanwhile, friends still believe the pair will stay together as “Sam still loves Britney very much."

“Everyone is hoping she can come to terms with what she’s been through and they can move forward.”

1054941_074357_updates.jpg
WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears married her long-term boyfriend Sam Asghari last June. However, rumors are making rounds on the internet that the couple may head for divorce.According to the latest reports...

• Like 1
Just now, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

I just hope for the best for them but it does feel like they are both in completely different places in life so one person will have to sacrifice a lot OR the end could be near. 

I agree, and I can see both sides. 

On one hand Sam is trying to make a career in acting and in Hollywood, and according to him Britney doesn't want to go to any of his events and premiers as he said she's already done it all and doesn't feel comfortable.

I'm sure for him it probably hurts to not have his wife there to support him at these events.

We know Britney likes to have her men around more than not, when Kevin left to Vegas a lot that hurt her and with Sam being gone alot Britney posts about how bored she is.

If she did get pregnant again I wonder how that would work if he was gone alot and she was home alone with the baby. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears married her long-term boyfriend Sam Asghari last June. However, rumors are making rounds on the internet that the couple may head for divorce.

According to the latest reports, things between Spears and Asghari aren't going as well as expected. An insider revealed that they are in "crisis talks".

An insider shared that the couple has been "rowing constantly" lately. “Britney is still angry and frustrated about the way she was treated for all those years, and often takes it out on Sam.

"It’s having a huge impact on their marriage, which is hanging by a thread,” the insider shared with Daily Star.

The reports further stated that the Toxic crooner had “crisis talks with friends and is very upset, but while everyone is sympathetic until she works on her own issues, it’s futile trying to fix the relationship.”

A source close to the couple also said that Sam is "burnt out" and he often "just bolts", which inevitably leaves Britney feeling more upset.

Meanwhile, friends still believe the pair will stay together as “Sam still loves Britney very much."

“Everyone is hoping she can come to terms with what she’s been through and they can move forward.”

1054941_074357_updates.jpg
WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears married her long-term boyfriend Sam Asghari last June. However, rumors are making rounds on the internet that the couple may head for divorce.According to the latest reports...

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Spoiler

But okay, my tarot cards said something like this in this year. I'm just wishing her the best. And if she sees this step as her direction for development, then I'm with her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block