Britney Dance Covers

I went down a wormhole on YouTube shorts and have come across several decent Britney dance covers.  As we know Britney is often imitated but never duplicated and she will always own the original choreographies, but its nice to see fans covering her best dance routines :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Here are some of my favorites:

I was inspired by this dude that has gone viral for doing Slave 4 U on TikTok:

Do you have any favorite dance covers you'd like to share?

Edited by canwesynchronize
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, bomboclatney said:

It might just be because I'm bitter because I can't dance, :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: but I always cringe just a little bit watching these types of videos.

Mood! I try to picture myself doing anything of the above and my body starts to ache, as if telling me "Bish, we ain't doin' none of that!"

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, bomboclatney said:

It might just be because I'm bitter because I can't dance, :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: but I always cringe just a little bit watching these types of videos. College Basketball Dancing GIF by Basketball Madness

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

How come Britney does it and it's amazing and then these people do the exact same moves and it's cringe.

I feel like they try too hard and are too robotic and the moves are not smooth at all.

They lack the finesse that she has, and her choreos are quite complicated so most can't execute them flawlessly :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block