🚨Senate Hearing on Conservatorship Abuse This Week + Khloe Kardashian $7MILLION IN DEBT BECAUSE OF LOUCIFER

1 hour ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

I also don't get why you think Britney would be incapable to find this information herself and would need her husband to give this information to her on a platter. Also, one more time, you are the one and only who brought him up out of nowhere and you sound kinda obsessive... Idk you seem very agitated for very very little sis :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Obsessive? I only posted one comment about your GodI One... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I also mentionned Cade and her lawyer TOO! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:But you only saw and only react to the comment about your fantasy... You seems way more obsessive than me dude! I'm also sure you're following him on IG, not me... So go read again the definition of the word obsessive next time before you want to use it against someone.

Again what where the insults? Who are the otherS? It seems like your sensitivity about your dear Samy makes you delirious and extrapolate things. You see things in your head?

I just said I hope s  exy Samy, ALSO CADE and HER LAWYER will show it to her! And yeah if she could find this by herself then cool... Chill! But you're a brave and good boy! Samy's army are so devoted, he must be so proud of you! Anyway end of the "conversation", if we can really call that a conversation...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

some y'all need to get your savior complex checked out. britney is not a damsel in distress that needs the protection of strangers on the internet that don't know her. begging y'all to come back to reality :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

…the point is that the people in her circle aren’t meaningfully standing up for her publicly. It’s just an observation, chill

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

…the point is that the people in her circle aren’t meaningfully standing up for her publicly. It’s just an observation, chill

the point is you don't know what is going on behind closed doors to say that is anything more than your opinion. i'm not gonna "chill" because y'all are bordering on the team con "she's susceptible to undue influence" bs. britney is grown woman, she doesn't need anyone to save her. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, easy said:

the point is you don't know what is going on behind closed doors to say that is anything more than your opinion. i'm not gonna "chill" because y'all are bordering on the team con "she's susceptible to undue influence" bs. britney is grown woman, she doesn't need anyone to save her. 

The hell? The point is that it’s weird that no one close to her is or was advocating for her publicly in a serious way and she really wanted that from people. What she wants now is to be respected publicly and she’s sick of fighting for that. I just wish she had more people standing up for her. It’s not that she can’t do it on her own, it’s that SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE TO

spacer.png 

Edited by dulcaewm
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

The hell? The point is that it’s weird that no one close to her is or was advocating for her publicly in a serious way and she really wanted that from people. What she wants now is to be respected publicly and she’s sick of fighting for that. I just wish she had more people standing up for her. It’s not that she can’t do it on her own, it’s that SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE TO

spacer.png 

you don't know that! what we know for a fact is ANYONE that questioned the con publicly was removed from her life (david) or ridiculed (iggy) do you REALLY think britney wanted her boyfriend and friend to speak out publicly and be removed from her life too? she would have been COMPLETELY alone then! you do not know the private conversations britney had with these people to know how they did or didn't support her. you make assumptions based on your own bias and the very limited information we do have. what we do know? britney wanted her PEERS to speak out, and was offended they only chose to AFTER she did. what we do know is all britney wanted was to get married to, have a family with, and drive her car/be driven by sam. what we do know is SOMEONE got her in touch with a lawyer multiple times, what we do know is britney fought for herself for 13 years silently while many people believed she was happy and thriving. "she shouldn't have to" and she hasn't. she's had people helping her, they just don't have to boast about what they've done on the internet to please strangers. britney knows who has her back and who doesn't. she knows who's helped her and who hasn't. don't trust sam, don't trust cade, trust britney. 

1 minute ago, easy said:

you don't know that! what we know for a fact is ANYONE that questioned the con publicly was removed from her life (david) or ridiculed (iggy) do you REALLY think britney wanted her boyfriend and friend to speak out publicly and be removed from her life too? she would have been COMPLETELY alone then! you do not know the private conversations britney had with these people to know how they did or didn't support her. you make assumptions based on your own bias and the very limited information we do have. what we do know? britney wanted her PEERS to speak out, and was offended they only chose to AFTER she did. what we do know is all britney wanted was to get married to, have a family with, and drive her car/be driven by sam. what we do know is SOMEONE got her in touch with a lawyer multiple times, what we do know is britney fought for herself for 13 years silently while many people believed she was happy and thriving. "she shouldn't have to" and she hasn't. she's had people helping her, they just don't have to boast about what they've done on the internet to please strangers. britney knows who has her back and who doesn't. she knows who's helped her and who hasn't. don't trust sam, don't trust cade, trust britney. 

I’m talking about post-con. Public support and advocacy and support post-con. That’s something that Britney has made clear she would appreciate. She’s not the type of person to go around asking for that, but you cannot tell me that she doesn’t seek that, especially from those close to her. Condemnations of TMZ. Condemnations of Lou Taylor. Not just going around talking about her wedding.

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I’m talking about post-con. Public support and advocacy and support post-con. That’s something that Britney has made clear she would appreciate. She’s not the type of person to go around asking for that, but you cannot tell me that she doesn’t seek that, especially from those close to her. Condemnations of TMZ. Condemnations of Lou Taylor. Not just going around talking about her wedding.

and yet y'all (i don't know if you specifically because i'm avoid paris threads) praise paris up and down everytime she speaks about britney/the wedding and how they only talk about "happy things" together. but hate sam for defending britney publicly :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

10 minutes ago, easy said:

and yet y'all (i don't know if you specifically because i'm avoid paris threads) praise paris up and down everytime she speaks about britney/the wedding and how they only talk about "happy things" together. but hate sam for defending britney publicly :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I also avoid Paris threads lol. I still don’t understand where that photo of them at a party came from when Britney denied being there.

Sam still talks to TMZ and has not said a word about Lou Taylor, only Britney’s father, and has not done anything to shut down insidious rumors about his wife.

Just now, dulcaewm said:

I also avoid Paris threads lol. I still don’t understand where that photo of them at a party came from when Britney denied being there.

Sam still talks to TMZ and has not said a word about Lou Taylor, only Britney’s father, and has not done anything to shut down insidious rumors about his wife.

i believe britney (and paris) when they say it's an old photo. tmz is the one that made up the entire scenario of her being at the party. if anything, that proves their "sources" don't actually know anything. 

imo he speaks about her fatherly exclusively because that's his personal experience. he was never directly involved with lou as far as i recall, his knowledge of her would be through britney. but why condemn him for not speaking out about lou, instead of literally everyone that is STILL working with her? i imagine britney would be more upset about people like the kardashians, especially khloe who she's praised, still working with lou than she is her husband hasn't said anything about her. 

6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I only said since your God is really aware of what's going on on social I hope he will show it to her wife, that's it!

You don't agree?

Why should I create another topic for saying JUST that? Because yeah it's JUST that, you guys wanted to make it like a big deal because we can't say anything about your God since you are too sensitive about "your fantasy" aka le petit Samy!

Insulting the other? I only answered to ONE person and it was because he quoted me... WTH are you talking about?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Who are the otherS?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

The sadness of your usuless empty answer from a empty brain... You couldn't do it better? "U OK?" the same sentence we can find everywhere on Britney's IG from trolls who can't understand s*  hit, so they prefer to questioning the mental health of the other person instead of theirs because they have nothing to answer to a sarcastic truth...:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

R u? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block