🚨Senate Hearing on Conservatorship Abuse This Week + Khloe Kardashian $7MILLION IN DEBT BECAUSE OF LOUCIFER

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

That’s what happens when you go into business with people who you willingly know are known to be sketchy. 

in all honesty, Khloe has been the only member of that family to say free Britney and to voice support several times....perhaps it's because she knew her personally from x factor in 2012

• Like 1

Well since your God Sam is really active on social and he see almost all the # about Britney... He will probably see this one and inform Britney about it right? And since he's also THE perfect husband, he would also organize something? A meeting? He's God, sponsored by TMZ, but still God right?

So glad Britney finally find a man who can satisfy this fanbase 100%, which was not at all the case with David or Jason (even before we knew about J). I'm wondering why the obsession praise for Sam tho...

I'm wondering...

1d3b461302b48e09bdb58f685f25d8619c9dbd47

britney-lucado_0.jpg

749405-a-580x0-2.jpg

Oh yeah, probably because only you guys can see through a body, the beautiful soul and heart of a real hero! You guys are so not BLIND and not freak psycho acting like a 12y girl old in front of a KPOP idol right? The best fans! Damn how Britney could have been trap in conservatorship for so long with smarta  ss fans like you, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney Spears Cool GIF - Britney Spears Cool Thumbs Up - Discover & Share  GIFs

Anyway, hope Britney will see it. Someone from her team will tell her right? God Sam? Super friend Cade or super lawyer? Which one? Probably the 3!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Well since your God Sam is really active on social and he see almost all the # about Britney... He will probably see this one and inform Britney about it right? And since he's also THE perfect husband, he would also organize something? A meeting? He's God, sponsored by TMZ, but still God right?

So glad Britney finally find a man who can satisfy this fanbase 100%, which was not at all the case with David or Jason (even before we knew about J). I'm wondering why the obsession praise for Sam tho...

I'm wondering...

britney-lucado_0.jpg

749405-a-580x0-2.jpg

Oh yeah, probably because only you guys can see through a body, the beautiful soul and heart of a real hero! You guys are so not BLIND and not freak psycho acting like a 12y girl old in front of a KPOP idol right? The best fans! Damn how Britney could have been trap in conservatorship for so long with smarta  ss fans like you, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney Spears Cool GIF - Britney Spears Cool Thumbs Up - Discover & Share  GIFs

Anyway, hope Britney will see it. Someone from her team will tell her right? God Sam? Super friend Cade or super lawyer? Which one? Probably the 3!!!

U ok?

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm wondering...

britney-lucado_0.jpg

749405-a-580x0-2.jpg

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, ronron said:

U ok?

The sadness of your usuless empty answer from a empty brain... You couldn't do it better? "U OK?" the same sentence we can find everywhere on Britney's IG from trolls who can't understand s*  hit, so they prefer to questioning the mental health of the other person instead of theirs because they have nothing to answer to a sarcastic truth...:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

The sadness of your usuless empty answer from a empty brain... You couldn't do it better? "U OK?" the same sentence we can find everywhere on Britney's IG from trolls who can't understand s*  hit, so they prefer to questioning the mental health of the other person instead of theirs because they have nothing to answer to a sarcastic truth...:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

you are allowed to feel whatever you wanna feel but to be quite honest this thread has nothing to do with Sam and you obviously are here just to start **** and insult other people that don't think like you. Just calm down please and I don't know go to a Sam topic or create one idc just don't deviate this thread from its original point and stop being rude to people, that's gross :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

you are allowed to feel whatever you wanna feel but to be quite honest this thread has nothing to do with Sam and you obviously are here just to start **** and insult other people that don't think like you. Just calm down please and I don't know go to a Sam topic or create one idc just don't deviate this thread from its original point and stop being rude to people, that's gross :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I only said since your God is really aware of what's going on on social I hope he will show it to her wife, that's it!

You don't agree?

Why should I create another topic for saying JUST that? Because yeah it's JUST that, you guys wanted to make it like a big deal because we can't say anything about your God since you are too sensitive about "your fantasy" aka le petit Samy!

Insulting the other? I only answered to ONE person and it was because he quoted me... WTH are you talking about?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Who are the otherS?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

I only said since your God is really aware of what's going on on social I hope he will show it to her wife, that's it!

You don't agree?

Why should I create another topic for saying JUST that? Because yeah it's JUST that, you guys wanted to make it like a big deal because we can't say anything about your God since you are too sensitive about "your fantasy" aka le petit Samy!

Insulting the other? I only answered to ONE person and it was because he quoted me... WTH are you talking about?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Who are the otherS?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I also don't get why you think Britney would be incapable to find this information herself and would need her husband to give this information to her on a platter. Also, one more time, you are the one and only who brought him up out of nowhere and you sound kinda obsessive... Idk you seem very agitated for very very little sis :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Edited by Matheus Carmignani Salvador
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm wondering...

britney-lucado_0.jpg

749405-a-580x0-2.jpg

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

The point that @Johanpapz is making us that the people around Britney who claim to care about her have done the bare minimum (if at all) when it comes to helping her. After 13 years, Cade suddenly comes to the rescue with a lawyer who seems to be only interested in the media attention? Is there anyone in her life that is doing their due diligence to inform and protect her?  Someone who’s keeping tabs on everything? It doesn’t seem like it and it’s incredibly unfair to her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

The point that @Johanpapz is making us that the people around Britney who claim to care about her have done the bare minimum (if at all) when it comes to helping her. After 13 years, Cade suddenly comes to the rescue with a lawyer who seems to be only interested in the media attention? Is there anyone in her life that is doing their due diligence to inform and protect her?  Someone who’s keeping tabs on everything? It doesn’t seem like it and it’s incredibly unfair to her.

Yeah, fair point, terrible delivery. It baffles me that people think they know or comprehend what happens inside her home... All of this because she doesn't answer the expectations of what one think she should be doing or acting and now Sam needs to have a Google alert of her name to inform her of every little thing that mentions her name. This is insane. Also the lawyer focused in the media attention was the one that freed her months after he was put in charge. As fans we think we have a grip on stuff and we may not agree on everything he's doing as her lawyer/think he could be doing more but we only know the tip of the iceberg. There's no way to debate this cause we're absolute strangers to the case. We only know what's available and what "leaks". And we will never know what happens being her close doors... Maybe she's got an eye on everything, maybe she doesn't wanna know, maybe she wants to move on... Maybe not... There's no way to know. There's just not. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

Yeah, fair point, terrible delivery. It baffles me that people think they know or comprehend what happens inside her home... All of this because she doesn't answer the expectations of what one think she should be doing or acting and now Sam needs to have a Google alert of her name to inform her of every little thing that mentions her name. This is insane. Also the lawyer focused in the media attention was the one that freed her months after he was put in charge. As fans we think we have a grip on stuff and we may not agree on everything he's doing as her lawyer/think he could be doing more but we only know the tip of the iceberg. There's no way to debate this cause we're absolute strangers to the case. We only know what's available and what "leaks". And we will never know what happens being her close doors... Maybe she's got an eye on everything, maybe she doesn't wanna know, maybe she wants to move on... Maybe not... There's no way to know. There's just not. 

Yes, we don’t know what’s going on at all. But we do know that she’s still in harm’s way. No one in her circle has matched the public advocacy put forth by her fans. It’s just a little disturbing. She said that the fans brought a lot of things to light, and there were a lot of things she didn’t know about/wasn’t told about legally speaking in her testimony (her access to such information was restricted, her devices were bugged). 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yes, we don’t know what’s going on at all. But we do know that she’s still in harm’s way. No one in her circle has matched the public advocacy put forth by her fans. It’s just a little disturbing. She said that the fans brought a lot of things to light, and there were a lot of things she didn’t know about/wasn’t told about legally speaking in her testimony (her access to such information was restricted, her devices were bugged). 

Yes. All in the past. And all that was brought to light by fans was heavily based on official documents or inside information that always ended up being verified. Still don't get why this was brought up in that way in this thread when we should be bashing and discussing Lou and what could the implications of this hearing be for her case and for conservatorships in general

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block