Girls Aloud to release music to mark 20 years of debut single ‘Sound Of the Underground’

Cqleb

Just now, jonloch1 said:

i thought it went to #3 for a short time?? maybe im thinking like the first hour it was released or something. i know it then completely slipped down the charts quite rapidly after release

Probably on iTunes or something? I checked Wikipedia and it was #19, so one position lower than I initially said ff

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Probably on iTunes or something? I checked Wikipedia and it was #19, so one position lower than I initially said ff

yeh, you know what now you say itunes, i think it went #3 when it was initially released on itunes like you said then slipped down the charts

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block