This 1999 TCA performance was incredible. The legendary Britney Spears

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, filmandstage13 said:

Yesss!!! One of the greatest BOMT era performances, up there with the Billboard Awards & EMAs (I count them together since they were the same act) and the VMAs! Her vocals are so great on Sometimes, and have you ever seen a more perfectly timed wind effect as when she pulls off her jacket?!

Her dancers often did the opening choreography without her and she hopped in right before the vocals (like in the below Tonight Show performance, which is also excellent, with live vocals!), so it was great to see her do it all here!

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
On 3/27/2023 at 5:10 PM, canwesynchronize said:

Her vocals were shaky and the choreo was weak :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I've never seen this before and I just have so many emotions

1. I legit didn't nnoe Jesse Eisenburg was a thing before the Facebook movie

2. This is honestly a really terrible performance. Xtina had some way better vocal performances during this era, but this was honestly awful and the choreo looked really awkward.

3. The outfit choice made the choreo look that much worse. The top itself isn't that bad but with those capris/shoes, I honestly think I may have had better outfits performing this song in my living room in middle school

1 minute ago, Brit52 said:

2. This is honestly a really terrible performance. Xtina had some way better vocal performances during this era, but this was honestly awful and the choreo looked really awkward.

3. The outfit choice made the choreo look that much worse. The top itself isn't that bad but with those capris/shoes, I honestly think I may have had better outfits performing this song in my living room in middle school

I thought the same thing when I saw Jesse, it threw me for a loop.  I didn't realize he had been around for so long.

The choreo was a mess for sure. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape: at you having a better outfit...it definitely was a choice on her part. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Are you talking about this performance? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: because she slayed this :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block