Pleasure You (Solo Version)

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder if the song without Don Philip vocals is just it or if he took out Britney parts to put his in. 

If the story about don stole the song is true he probably have the stems too along with the lossless version of the track only that way he can remove her 2nd verse and some of her vocals to put his vocals in because there's no way he can do that without stems... Fans should DM him through Instagram and try to get the stem files from him :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  

• Love 3
Just now, Red Hot Lipstick said:

If the story about don stole the song is true he probably have the stems too along with the lossless version of the track only that way he can remove her 2nd verse and some of her vocals to put his vocals in because there's no way he can do that without stems... Fans should DM him through Instagram and try to get the stem files from him :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  

Yeah I wonder how he 'stole' it, this song is so amazing and I'm surprised wasn't on her album. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah I wonder how he 'stole' it, this song is so amazing and I'm surprised wasn't on her album. 

I think he used to have access to record labels somehow because he was in industry too back in 90s and early 2000s I guess as the time goes by all of the labels dropped him off because he lost his voice he's not successful enough and he embarrassed himself front of thousands

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah it sounded like he put him on the second part to make it sound like a duet.

I remember reports about this song before the album was out. 

Yeah I remember those reports. I’m pretty sure this is an In the Zone outtake though especially considering it was registered with a copyright database in 2003. Think the media somehow heard the song in 2010 and assumed it was new as no one had heard it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Yeah I remember those reports. I’m pretty sure this is an In the Zone outtake though especially considering it was registered with a copyright database in 2003. Think the media somehow heard the song in 2010 and assumed it was new as no one had heard it. 

You’re always on point and so iconic :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block