Kelly Clarkson announces new album Chemistry’

Cqleb

I'm really excited for this!! Hoping for a cross between My December and Stronger sonically. I don't understand when artists make an announcement like this but they don't mention the date. Even if you don't want to mention the actual date, You could at least say "A couple of weeks" or something... I hate not knowing 😫😫.

Kelly Clarkson Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm excited, Been waiting for a follow up to Meaning Of Life( should've been more successful in singles and sales as stronger)

Hopefully Atlantic really push her singles this time cause I feel they really didn't do there best with support her meaning of life era and when christmas comes around era compare to when she was at rca

As much as she had problems with rca ( the label has a problem promoting alot artist espeically those are seasonal and has loyal fans the will by there albums ( physical and fully) like, britney, christina usher etc)

One the thing they was good at was promoted kelly albums and music very well ( besides my December era)

Hopefully Atlantic is behind kelly strongly this era, especially since there is a lotta hype for the album base on the drama with her husband over the years so there more anticipated for the music

I hope she has songs the reminisce songs like

• Miss Independent

• I Don't Think About You

• Behind These Hazel Eyes

• Never Again

• Mr. Know It All

• Don't Pretend

• Whole Lotta Woman

•  Broken and Beautiful 

• Love So Soft

• Didn't I

• Stronger

Also ain't she preforming tonight at the iheart awards, she might surprise gp by performing the first single of the album

Exited for chemistry

• Love 2

Great news! I can't wait for that album cover. In her talk show she said it's her favorite one yet, which probably every artist says about their latest album always haha, but I want to see it now!! Like someone said before, why announce it if there's no other specific detail about it like the cover or even the release date! Anyway, I'm sure it'll be good :)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block