Could you see Britney doing a video for Vogue reacting to her iconic looks?

I would love this but I don’t think Britney will ever do this. She seems to really hate talking about/ reacting to her past. And just imagine if they showed her an image of her during the Con. Could be triggering because we don’t know what happened to her on a particular day. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I would love this but I don’t think Britney will ever do this. She seems to really hate talking about/ reacting to her past. And just imagine if they showed her an image of her during the Con. Could be triggering because we don’t know what happened to her on a particular day. 

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Boo you know it’s true! She seemed like she wanted to get out of the studio while reacting to her old MTV moments in the Countdown to For the Record

spacer.png

And we can’t forget this iconic response she said about happiness

I would want her to do the Vogue thing as well because she’s one of few figures that legit has iconic moments (unlike others faves who call everything they do “iconic”)

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, MikeHunt said:

Boo you know it’s true! She seemed like she wanted to get out of the studio while reacting to her old MTV moments in the Countdown to For the Record

spacer.png

And we can’t forget this iconic response she said about happiness

I would want her to do the Vogue thing as well because she’s one of few figures that legit has iconic moments (unlike others faves who call everything they do “iconic”)

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block