I need to talk to someone please..I feel like britneys 2018/2019 era

Hey OP, I’m sorry you’re feeling the way you are. That’s rough. 
To me, saying hi to an ex in passing isn’t a big deal. It’s taking the high road if they did happen to bump into one another. But I understand where you are coming from as I would rather stick needles in my eye than entertain even the briefest of conversations with my ex. Then again, I’m not always one to take the high road and I can be petty. 
In all honesty, it’s hard to choose to trust again. From what you’ve said though, both you and your new guy are done with your ex’s and don’t want to go back there. Could you get hurt going forward? Only time will tell, it’s always a possibility and that’s the risk of romance I guess. Trust your intuition. If this new guy seems great and things are going well, try to look forward to what could be and not back to what was. 
I hope it goes well for you both and wish you a bright and happy future :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

• Like 1

1st ask for professional psycology help on ur trust issues. It is obvious u r still going through trauma bc ur ex cheated on u. It can help. And i am not trying to diagnose u. It is just sometimes we need professionals to talk about our problems and it can help.

2nd u shouldn' t give so much energy on ur bfs ex. More energy u give him more possibility for him to come into ur relationships. 

Try to relax and have good time. Life is short. Enjoy it every moment

• Super Mods

To the OP, I am so sorry that you have been dealing with all of this. Please know that you are strong and the fact that you can lay all of this out tells me that you are an intelligent person who wants better. You can do this! Take one day at a time and lead with positivity. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here and you can message me anytime! I know what it’s like to feel alone sometimes so I understand. Know that you have a lot of support here on Exhale 🤍

To anyone who received deplorable and offensive comments by the trolls, I am so sorry. This user has been banned and their new accounts will also be banned. This type of behaviour will not be tolerated and @Duff Man I’m sorry that this user came into your thread and spewed such hatred. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
On 3/26/2023 at 7:46 AM, princessmimi said:

LOL you think you're hurting me with your words!
BICH PLEASE!

You really are alone in life and pathetic to be acting like this.

What are u 40??

Answering it is causing it to be entertained, ignore it and let it scream at the wall 

Edited by Pinky98
On 3/26/2023 at 1:02 AM, trannykilla29 said:

Lmao nobody is reading all of that you pathetic friendless loser. Nobody on here knows you or cares about your problems. Get a life and stop looking for advice on breatheheavy it's so low of you. Kunt! 

Disgusting. OP did nothing wrong. Your comment is cruel and heartless.

@Duff Man sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time. And sorry that some POS troll derailed your thread with such disgusting vitriol. Hopefully you don’t take anything someone called “trannykilla” says seriously.

For any relationship to work, there needs to be a level of trust. It seems from your past experienced, you’re having some understandable trust issues and are afraid to get hurt again. I’d say just try to let go of and try to focus on the positives, like your son, your new job, and your new relationship. Which is easier said than done sometimes.

On a side not, we share the same birthday (July 28th) which I find pretty cool (never met anyone that shares my bday). Feel free to PM me if you’d like to talk more. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 3/26/2023 at 3:32 AM, GlitterRain said:

To the OP, I am so sorry that you have been dealing with all of this. Please know that you are strong and the fact that you can lay all of this out tells me that you are an intelligent person who wants better. You can do this! Take one day at a time and lead with positivity. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here and you can message me anytime! I know what it’s like to feel alone sometimes so I understand. Know that you have a lot of support here on Exhale 🤍

To anyone who received deplorable and offensive comments by the trolls, I am so sorry. This user has been banned and their new accounts will also be banned. This type of behaviour will not be tolerated and @Duff Man I’m sorry that this user came into your thread and spewed such hatred. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

On 3/26/2023 at 3:02 AM, trannykilla29 said:

Lmao nobody is reading all of that you pathetic friendless loser. Nobody on here knows you or cares about your problems. Get a life and stop looking for advice on breatheheavy it's so low of you. Kunt! 

This response just BLEW my mind !!! How can you be so evil ? Humanity is seriously in danger.

who hurt you that bad ? wow !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block