I need to talk to someone please..I feel like britneys 2018/2019 era

I'm so sorry i know this isn't exactly appropriate but I need some advice...

Remember how confident britney was during domination rehearsals even though everyone can agree it was way to soon after POM..she also insisted that jamie be moved before domination started so she put her foot down finally...

Recently (6+) months ago I started a new career in pharmacy a path I've excelled in and chosen to stick with. Its been going great i love it and i deserve it . .I'm 29..

I've started a new relationship a couple months ago and he's great..very popular..a friendly guy..a bit older but I like him..however he has an ex..me and my bf are good..hes assured me his ex is out the picture and there's zero contact..on Thursday whilst on holiday on Bournemouth he casually mentioned "if I saw my ex on the street I'd say hi.." I dont know why but it broke my heart and I didn't sleep that night..after he fell asleep I just led there crying(this is our holidays from work).. he didn't mean to hurt Me and I didn't show it but he did..

Today we travelled to London..Nice day/evening ..got to the hotel and I had to tell him "I'm worried if you speak to your ex..it won't be just a "hi" .." 

He told me the guy hurt him and he wouldn't do that again ever..  me and my fella have both been really hurt by our exes recently..before we started dating..we no longer speak to our exes..mine moved back to his hometown (Bournemouth..the very place i was holidaying) did I mention him to my bf? ..no...

I'm not a control freak or a jealous type but my bf and his ex live in the same town about 20 mins drive from my town..

I'm starting to finally love and trust again since Bournemouth guy cheated, spent my money then left for a better job in Bournemouth..I've finally met a new guy who's the opposite..treats me well..we travel..he even wants to meet My 10 year old boy at some point..lego land, Thore park etc

My point is I'm scared..work has been crazy..I've been so stressed work have put me on 3 meds..painkillers, valour and something to protect my heart from stress..didn't want to take them but I'm dealing with alot...

I'm finally on holiday..me and my bf are going clubbing on 1st April.  Portugal for my 30th  birthday (28th july)..we really are going well..

But im so scared of being hurt again..I feel like I just have to accept that its up to me to accept and get over my self esteem issues and my insecurities ..the guy that moved away was my first And he truly ****ed my head up...

This new guy is so kind and decent..but his ex seems evil and manipulative..truth be told I'm almost scared that I'm standing in the way of a couple ..that I'm some rebound..some safety net..me and my bf have gone through similar heartbreaks recently  .. difference is his ex will always be there in the background..the happier me and my bf get the more scared it will be ruined and I'll be cheated on once again..i trust him..but we all know how cruel life can be.

Am I In the wrong seriously??

An outsider's opinion would actually help..

I'm sat in a gorgeous hotel room In Central London at 6am and I need advice..

My ex was indeed horrible to me before he moved..but I absolutely adored him..so I know how my current bf feels about his horrible ex... 

My bf is lovely but I am genuinely frightened..my work and my income depends on my mental state..I love my work..I stay strong for my son..I  am loyal..but since he's mentioned his ex..which they are bound to see each other again (his words last night) .. I just dont know how to feel ..once again I havnt slept tonight.

How is this britney related I hear you ask?

-overworked

-New meds

- trying my hardest but not happy 

- no family (seriously)

- my boy is growing up..my time with him is slowly getting shorter 

Not britney related but I just want to say..this thread is stupid I know..but I'm on a trip in London its 6:30am 

Any advice appreciated ..

As soon as I start feeling happy and secure I'm reminded how fast things are going..

One minute I'm happy..he falls asleep then im just sat there thinking about our conversation..it just angers me..would he like it if I'd talk to my ex?... who just says "hi" then leaves it at that..I'm not stupid..

I really dont feeling or acting like this..im not the jealous type but I am not happy with people hurting and lieing to me..

When I let my guard down I really do...its bad enough my boyfriends friends all know his ex so I feel like I'm constantly being judged in comparison..

With everything mentioned am I being stupid or do I deserve to be worried? ...I feel both..

I dont want to be a stepping stone anymore..

I'm a good guy and I deserve happiness..I need to believe in love.

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Remember how confident britney was during domination rehearsals even though everyone can agree it was way to soon after POM..she also insisted that jamie be moved before domination started so she put her foot down finally...

Recently (6+) months ago I started a new career in pharmacy a path I've excelled in and chosen to stick with. Its been going great i love it and i deserve it . .I'm 29..

I've started a new relationship a couple months ago and he's great..very popular..a friendly guy..a bit older but I like him..however he has an ex..me and my bf are good..hes assured me his ex is out the picture and there's zero contact..on Thursday whilst on holiday on Bournemouth he casually mentioned "if I saw my ex on the street I'd say hi.." I dont know why but it broke my heart and I didn't sleep that night..after he fell asleep I just led there crying(this is our holidays from work).. he didn't mean to hurt Me and I didn't show it but he did..

Today we travelled to London..Nice day/evening ..got to the hotel and I had to tell him "I'm worried if you speak to your ex..it won't be just a "hi" .." 

He told me the guy hurt him and he wouldn't do that again ever..  me and my fella have both been really hurt by our exes recently..before we started dating..we no longer speak to our exes..mine moved back to his hometown (Bournemouth..the very place i was holidaying) did I mention him to my bf? ..no...

I'm not a control freak or a jealous type but my bf and his ex live in the same town about 20 mins drive from my town..

I'm starting to finally love and trust again since Bournemouth guy cheated, spent my money then left for a better job in Bournemouth..I've finally met a new guy who's the opposite..treats me well..we travel..he even wants to meet My 10 year old boy at some point..lego land, Thore park etc

My point is I'm scared..work has been crazy..I've been so stressed work have put me on 3 meds..painkillers, valour and something to protect my heart from stress..didn't want to take them but I'm dealing with alot...

I'm finally on holiday..me and my bf are going clubbing on 1st April.  Portugal for my 30th  birthday (28th july)..we really are going well..

But im so scared of being hurt again..I feel like I just have to accept that its up to me to accept and get over my self esteem issues and my insecurities ..the guy that moved away was my first And he truly ****ed my head up...

This new guy is so kind and decent..but his ex seems evil and manipulative..truth be told I'm almost scared that I'm standing in the way of a couple ..that I'm some rebound..some safety net..me and my bf have gone through similar heartbreaks recently  .. difference is his ex will always be there in the background..the happier me and my bf get the more scared it will be ruined and I'll be cheated on once again..i trust him..but we all know how cruel life can be.

My ex was indeed horrible to me before he moved..but I absolutely adored him..so I know how my current bf feels about his horrible ex... 

My bf is lovely but I am genuinely frightened..my work and my income depends on my mental state..I love my work..I stay strong for my son..I  am loyal..but since he's mentioned his ex..which they are bound to see each other again (his words last night) .. I just dont know how to feel ..once again I havnt slept tonight.

-overworked

-New meds

- no family (seriously)

Not britney related but I just want to say..this thread is stupid I know..but I'm on a trip in London its 6:30am 

As soon as I start feeling happy and secure I'm reminded how fast things are going..

One minute I'm happy..he falls asleep then im just sat there thinking about our conversation..it just angers me..would he like it if I'd talk to my ex?... who just says "hi" then leaves it at that..I'm not stupid..

I really dont feeling or acting like this..im not the jealous type but I am not happy with people hurting and lieing to me..

When I let my guard down I really do...its bad enough my boyfriends friends all know his ex so I feel like I'm constantly being judged in comparison..

With everything mentioned am I being stupid or do I deserve to be worried? ...I feel both..

Lmao nobody is reading all of that you pathetic friendless loser. Nobody on here knows you or cares about your problems. Get a life and stop looking for advice on breatheheavy it's so low of you. Kunt! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

-overworked

-New meds

- no family (seriously)

Hey I know you dont know me but if you need someone to talk to.

Message me privately on here.

And Ignore the d-bag who was rude to you,

you are NOT what he said you are!

• Love 6
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, rz29 said:

Lmao nobody is reading all of that you pathetic friendless loser. Nobody on here knows you or cares about your problems. Get a life and stop looking for advice on breatheheavy it's so low of you. Kunt! 

Speak for yourself, scrub!  You really are a toxic user and need to be banned from here, you bring nothing but negativity.  Also, let me ask again...what's a kunt? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

OP I think you need to take things a day at a time.  You're stressing yourself out by overthinking and "fortune telling" about scenarios you have no idea how they will play out.  I think you should have a conversation with your partner about how you're feeling and how his ex makes you feel so he knows not to bring him up or that you'd prefer he cut ties with them.  Communication is key in successful relationships.  Don't jeopardize your career for your insecurities.  We all have them, but you have to stay strong and remember how far you've come.

• Love 4

I think you are not ready for the real life. Everything you type sounds like you’re in your puberty/ child years. You can’t handle stress/work. You are jealous, probably because someone cheated on you. But don’t let that define you because it’s ugly and so unattractive. Really tho: get over yourself en enjoy life.

• Love 2

I think you are not ready for the real life. Everything you type sounds like you’re in your puberty/ child years. You can’t handle stress/work. You are jealous, probably because someone cheated on you. But don’t let that define you because it’s ugly and so unattractive. Really tho: get over yourself en enjoy life.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, trannykilla29 said:

Your father's the idiot d-bag and he should have punched your mother in the stomach to get rid of your worthless azz. They can't ban me. I'll always be back! Ahahaha go suk some dik bich 

You act like ****** is a bad thing, you really must have been brought up in a horrible environment to be speaking to strangers like this on the internet.  

50 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

-overworked

-New meds

- no family (seriously)

Hi, I am truly sorry for the feelings you are going through. But the ex belongs only to the past. You both ended your relationships and are now together. So it's time to stop thinking about your ex and him and focus on your future together. What does thinking about your ex do to you? Just pain and stress. Move on and live. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, trannykilla29 said:

Your father's the idiot d-bag and he should have punched your mother in the stomach to get rid of your worthless azz. They can't ban me. I'll always be back! Ahahaha go suk some dik bich 

What is wrong with you? Why would you so confidentaly say that.   You are probably having some deep trauma that is failed to recognized and you have been accustomed to hate to help forget your own issues.   don’t be like that.  We are all human 

• Love 6
Just now, Z_Phoenix20 said:

What is wrong with you? Why would you so confidentaly say that.   You are probably having some deep trauma that is failed to recognized and you have been accustomed to hate to help forget your own issues.   don’t be like that.  We are all human 

I'm traumatized by your mom's puzzy that smells like dead raccoons. Go hang yourself f@g and stop whining to me cuz I don't care 

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, trannykilla29 said:

LOL you think you're hurting me with your words!
BICH PLEASE!

You really are alone in life and pathetic to be acting like this.

What are u 40??

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block