Lana Del Rey's new album to debut at....

AII

I have a very strange fan relationship with Lana, I KNOW she has what it takes to put out a Smashing hit, but she keep going this selfish lane, basically saying that I put out what I feel like putting out ... and I can't argue, it's her craft, we can't impose our taste but can she just put the slow repetitive melodies and songs aside and do it for the fans ?! She can go doooown when she's feeling her **** groovy side. The second half of A&W is what I want from her for a change, please just one album.

I'll be waiting for the next album and the next one and the next one, because I know She is THAT BEETCH.

Aside from A&W, Taco Truck is the only song I can enjoy, the rest is just one long song divided into pieces. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

I have a very strange fan relationship with Lana, I KNOW she has what it takes to put out a Smashing hit, but she keep going this selfish lane, basically saying that I put out what I feel like putting out ... and I can't argue, it's her craft, we can't impose our taste but can she just put the slow repetitive melodies and songs aside and do it for the fans ?! She can go doooown when she's feeling her **** groovy side. The second half of A&W is what I want from her for a change, please just one album.

I'll be waiting for the next album and the next one and the next one, because I know She is THAT BEETCH.

Aside from A&W, Taco Truck is the only song I can enjoy, the rest is just one long song divided into pieces. 

I totally disagree with you but anyway :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I don't know if you have listened to peppers but it uses the same style as A&W and Taco Truck x VB :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

16 hours ago, Innate said:

I haven’t listened to it yet but I’m just worried that it’s going to sound just like her past 3 albums. That boring indie/folk sound that really needs a change up. I miss her dark pop, dream pop, soundtrack-type sound. It’s due for a comeback. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised by her new album when I finally get around to listening to it.

You definitely won't be pleasantly surprised...

6 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

I think its time for a Born To Die 2.0 and pump up that musical style for atleast one era :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think she tried that with Lust For Life. To me, it’s been her most radio friendly sound since BTD. Even worked with mainstream pop producers. I know deep hardcore Lana fans don’t care for that album but I really enjoyed it. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Imagine going #1 with an album that sounds exactly like your previous 3 LPs and could be used as a substitute for anesthesia. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

isnt that what britney did with most of her albums? .. only the real fans could tell that "Can't Make You Love Me" & "What U See (Is What U Get)" are two different songs :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Lana is a mood.

Not one I’d choose to visit intentionally very often, but I did love that one song where in the music video she was a giant and climbed out of the screen.

It is such a chilled out vibe. I think there is something for everyone from all artists, you just have to dig really deep and accept that sometimes you really can have taste so can still find the smallest gem in a dumpster fire.

Edited by bomboclatney
8 hours ago, the_blackout said:

OMG SAME. Like I love her, but I feel like that's how she is nowadays.

I missed the eras when she was so into crafting nice music videos and short films.

Nothing can beat Born To Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence and Norman ****cking Rockwell!!!!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I think she tried that with Lust For Life. To me, it’s been her most radio friendly sound since BTD. Even worked with mainstream pop producers. I know deep hardcore Lana fans don’t care for that album but I really enjoyed it. 

I enjoyed a few ongs on that album. But I am not much of a Lana fan. I love her voice though and I think she slayed the collabs with Ariana and Miley, and Taylor. 

22 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I suspect the reason she puts out all of those slow songs, is because she just writes what she likes to, not taking into consideration the musical style, only the writing, and maybe the lack of "rhythm" in the writing is hard to translate to fit uptempo beats, and thus we get these products, driven by the writing and not musical composition. I truly think that's the case, actually. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I suspect the reason she puts out all of those slow songs, is because she just writes what she likes to, not taking into consideration the musical style, only the writing, and maybe the lack of "rhythm" in the writing is hard to translate to fit uptempo beats, and thus we get these products, driven by the writing and not musical composition. I truly think that's the case, actually. 

You made a good point there. 

After many listens, I still can't connect to any song other that A&W and Taco truck. 

Damn it Lana, we have enough nostalgia in our own lives, we want to twerk already!!! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

You made a good point there. 

After many listens, I still can't connect to any song other that A&W and Taco truck. 

Damn it Lana, we have enough nostalgia in our own lives, we want to twerk already!!! 

go and listen to Beyonce then :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AII said:

go and listen to Beyonce then :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Beyoncé got boring pre Lemonade imo.

There are only so many times you want to listen to Crazy In Love and Naughty Girl again and again, you know. 

I'd like the return of Lana's 2012-2015 style. 3 great albums against 5 yawny ones. It's only fair to equalize the numbers :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by MortalMarshmallow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block