People: Selena Gomez and Zayn Malik reportedly dating!!! Spotted kissing and holding hands in NYC

jennyj

th?id=OIF.G7CeVYT%2BqYw0FqEJd6om5g&pid=I

So happy if true!! I ship them so hard :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:.
Zayn Malik, 30, and Selena Gomez, 30 have been confirmed to be seen kissing and holding hands at a restaurant in NYC.  According to the hostess who seated them, they were holding hands and making out and clearly on a date. Their reps have not responded to their request to comment yet.

Zayn's Ex Gigi Hadid also commented saying: "Gigi has no problem whatsoever with Zayn dating. As long as he is happy and stable and continues to be a good coparent to [their daughter] Khai, she’s fine with whoever he goes out with."

I hope we get new music with them together as well. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The Lion King Disney GIFJimmy Fallon Yes GIF

Edited by jennyj
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block