2010 Article Reveals Britney's Psych Ward Stay Threat + Corroborates Britney's 2021 Testimony

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I wish we knew which albums during c-ship Britney loved and which one she hated. I'd kinda feel grossed out listening the ones she hates due all the pain, blackmail etc.

What we do know is she hated just about every music video during the con and was a robot being forced.

After Blackout everything is Team Con's vision. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

and Glory, she literally talked about feeling better during Glory days, but then they took it away from her again

Yes, Glory, too. I just don’t know how much control/influence she had vs Blackout. I’m only hesitant because it’s still ultimately a con album

• Like 1

It is sad that was her father who imprisoned her for his own personal gain while acting like it was in Britneys best interest. She was forced to do everything. I mean she was making money for whole fam for years could she at least go on vacations she wanted then she wanted without asking permission...it is mindblowing

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block