🚨Courtney Love On Rosengart's Firm “forget your past Britney…think of all the deals we’ve made for YOUR FUTURE! Here’s a pen - now pls sign"; Comments TMZ Being TCon & Where #JusticeForBritney Needs To Focus; UPDATE: Calls Out Rosengart's Firm & Wife !!!

On 3/25/2023 at 3:13 PM, Lola2790 said:

@Steel Magnolia @Ghoulia @Mx_Defying any thoughts on Courtney's apparent turnabout on Rosengart?

I really don’t worry about the court system that much. Just like legislation it is way too slow to meaningfully spend my time on… I don’t think anything I can do will change anything about the California court system. What remains clear is that Los Angeles is a different country… and runs by its own laws. Courtney is the most credible person that knows this world – even if she has an extremely unique way of writing -  I’ve read a lot of her work and I can understand it. Anyone who believes the crap conspiracy theory that she was involved with her husband’s death needs to ask themselves “why would Courtney be subjected to one of the most painful & long lasting conspiracy theories of all time?“ It is definitely a good cover story for hundreds of millions being stolen from the Cobain estate! 

How many documentaries were made about Michael Jackson, Britney, or Kurt Cobain’s death? Kind of weird that the same money people involved with all of them have access to such a powerful propaganda machines? Huh?

The notion that Courtney has to be likable is laughable. I have focused on what I can prove - hopefully with the ability to move the needle on public perception and understanding of what happened via the conservatorship.

Here’s the explanation of the carrot, if you want to get to the root of the problem, we have to expose the roots… FYI I know a lot more than I write about online for… Reasons.   

Edited by Mx_Defying
clarity
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

I really don’t worry about the court system that much. Just like legislation it is way too slow to meaningfully spend my time on… I don’t think anything I can do will change anything about the California court system. What remains clear is that Los Angeles is a different country… and runs by its own laws. Courtney is the most credible person that knows this world – even if she has an extremely unique way of writing -  I’ve read a lot of her work and I can understand it. Anyone who believes the crap conspiracy theory that she was involved with her husband’s death needs to ask themselves “why would Courtney be subjected to one of the most painful & long lasting conspiracy theories of all time?“ It is definitely a good cover story for hundreds of millions being stolen from the Cobain estate! 

How many documentaries were made about Michael Jackson, Britney, or Kurt Cobain’s death? Kind of weird that the same money people involved with all of them have access to such a powerful propaganda machines? Huh?

The notion that Courtney has to be likable is laughable. I have focused on what I can prove - hopefully with the ability to move the needle on public perception and understanding of what happened via the conservatorship.

Here’s the explanation of the carrot, if you want to get to the root of the problem, we have to expose the roots… FYI I know a lot more than I write about online for… Reasons.   

Interesting... I think I would love to read some books on the history of Hollywood and the establishment of powerful music moguls. That would probably help in my understanding. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Interesting... I think I would love to read some books on the history of Hollywood and the establishment of powerful music moguls. That would probably help in my understanding. 

Just know that Lew Wasserman controlled Hollywood for most of the 20th century & Irving Azoff is his protege! Azoff is a huge part of Team CON.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Just know that Lew Wasserman controlled Hollywood for most of the 20th century & Irving Azoff is his protege! Azoff is a huge part of Team CON.

Kris Jenner's mentor was Irving Azoff, no? The Kardashians are so connected...no wonder Kim K never spoke out

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Kris Jenner's mentor was Irving Azoff, no? The Kardashians are so connected...no wonder Kim K never spoke out

Robert Kardashian was the president of MCA Record’s radio syndication division. This was when Irving ran MCA Records in the 80s. I could write a whole book about all of it, but that takes time, and I would never do that without Britney’s permission. I think Kris leveraged what Robert Kardashian knew about OJ to launch her kids’ careers. my website has a lot of info on it… link in my bio.. Courtney knows all 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block