🚨Courtney Love On Rosengart's Firm “forget your past Britney…think of all the deals we’ve made for YOUR FUTURE! Here’s a pen - now pls sign"; Comments TMZ Being TCon & Where #JusticeForBritney Needs To Focus; UPDATE: Calls Out Rosengart's Firm & Wife !!!

I don’t think Britney will ever get justice. I think her case will help people in the same position as her in the future, but I don’t think she herself will get justice. The corruption surrounding the conservatorship is far deeper than we understand or know. 

Regarding Rosengart, I choose to now blindly believe him. I think it’s okay to be concerned and it’s okay to ask questions and voice them. He hasn’t done half of what he could have done. 

I think Britney gave up, whether she did it for her sanity or because she saw it was worthless to kill the demon using the same justice system that created it… IDK, but it seems she’s not pushing for justice snymore.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think Britney gave up, whether she did it for her sanity or because she saw it was worthless to kill the demon using the same justice system that created it… IDK, but it seems she’s not pushing for justice snymore.

I don’t think she gave up.. she just has no choice. A corrupt judge and an incompetent attorney… it was the perfect combination for disaster.

• Love 4

Sadly I think justice depends on public pressure. POS Penny let Britney rot under the cship until the GP started to gain interest and support Free Britney. 

I don’t know what Rosengart’s game is, but clearly once he got his praise and attention he toned it down. If he was truly in it for justice, he would’ve kept going as strongly as he did. Need I remind you everyone said the cship would take YEARS to dissolve… when we went AT IT he got things done. Clearly it’s not the case now that the GP lost interest. 

Ps justified or not, sadly Britney’s IG behavior didn’t do her any favours. Maybe it gave her a fleeting “f u all” satisfaction, but in the long run It mostly helped her abusers. Tragic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Some stuff on Rosengart's wife

Mathew Rosengart and Mara Buxbaum attend Jeff Bezos and Matt Damon's...  Photo d'actualité - Getty Images

since Courtney thinks she's also a problem

Regarding the tweet about the prenup and Sam’s lawyer, there’s a reason why I pay close attention to his statements when he’s “defending” Britney after some TMZ controversy

I can’t understand her tweets at all, and a lot of you ***** about Britney’s posts being incoherent. At least I can understand Britney’s posts over Courtney’s.

Anyway with that said, I trust Britney’s judgement. If Britney felt anything was wrong, she would cut these people out of her life. She’s a grown 41 year old woman, not a 4 year old child like Team Con treated her like.

Also, Courtney is a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs even though she’s been right about Lou Taylor. Idk from what I’ve heard from my friends regarding Kurt, idk about her tbh.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

All I see is a back and forth in court between Rosengart and Jamie's lawyer and getting nowhere whilst getting paid handsomely.   They will keep this going until Britney gives up - don't forget she's vented previously about how much it will cost her to continue seeking justice.  

Rosengart was drafted in to silence the #FreeBritney movement, take the heat off the main players by making Jamie the fall guy for everything and deceive the fans and general public.  This is exactly how people like Lou Taylor and Cade Hudson get away with it -  if the Conservatorship ever came under scrutiny, Jamie would be perfectly positioned to take the fall for everything IMO.  

After over a decade of failing to retain her own council and various lawyers attempting to represent Britney and being denied, suddenly Matt Rosengart can just walk in and it's no problem for him?  I don't think so...

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Very interesting that TMZ's founder Harvery Levin started getting recognition for covering the OJ trial.

Deep down, we always knew TMZ was SO HEAVILY involved in the 'Britney is crazy' narrative so the conservatorship was 'justified'. But for it to have been THIS deep is insane to me...

The stories TMZ had in 2010 when the conservatorship was being contested are very interesting:

they HAD JUDGE REVA GOETZ exclusives !

ef9199edea4d555fb9b504e800967dbb_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears had a "very nice conversation" with the judge about the status of her conservatorship ... this according to Judge Reva Goetz ... but Britney...
3d8f2207b1a15ca1b32c33f86f90590f_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has just learned .... it pays to have a conservatorship, and pays VERY well.

37538416006a5ef59f3b0fed7f205f42_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears will ring in the new year under her long-standing conservatorship .... sources tell TMZ.

"We're told there are no plans to end the conservatorship, which was created in February 2008. And, it's not bad news for Britney. We're told she's "content" with the current arrangement and is no longer antsy to end it. Britney is actually under two conservatorships -- one to care for her, and another to take care of her business affairs. As for the latter, it will probably remain in place for a long time, because Britney Spears, Inc. has never run more smoothly. As for the personal conservatorship ... we're told no one involved -- Britney included -- wants to end it."

6a720061041e56d1b14db210eea42a0d_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Do you remember where you were on the night of February 16, 2007 ... when Britney Spears shaved her head?

"THANK GOD FOR CONSERVATORSHIPS" - TMZ, 2010

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

@Steel Magnolia @Ghoulia @Mx_Defying any thoughts on Courtney's apparent turnabout on Rosengart?

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

No comment on Rose. I still support him. 

I think these are legit clues. Courtney was living in LA at this time. Her attorney was Howard Weitzman. Shawn Holley joined Weitzman's firm in 2006. There were absolutely opportunities for Courtney to be within earshot of some serious scheming. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Honestly people need to relax. I was in court for 5 ******* years suing a family member.. It takes YEARS.. This all really started to change in what 2021? So until 2025 I am not going to really question things and just watch what plays out.. It is what it is, court takes YEARS... Cases like this take a minimum of 3-5 years no joke.

Yes, I agree ! Only because it's been slow and quiet at the court, some #freebritney supporters started to questioning Rosengart or anyone related and have those theories and we just believe that?! IT TAKES YEARS for a case to have a final result or going to trial. Ive pointed out that recently Gwyneth Paltrow went to court for trial for a ski accident that happened 7 years ago.... In my country, many years ago there was a pub fight and a cop was beaten to death by young gangster.  The main suspects were a young couple... and not until 8 years later, the court ruled to sentence them to prison.... and during these 8 years, the couple got married, and have 2 kids, living their lives..... and when they finally sentensed to prison, most of the people have forgoten about caring for this case. 

People now need to relax and do their things, living their lives and not putting all their minds to this case.....because there won't be any big result any time soon. And we need to remember.... the #FreeBritney movement was loud and active because Britney was trapped in the conservatorship for 13 years and we need to help "FREE" her. Now she 's free, she can choose and makes decision on what she wants. IF she really doesn't wanna fight with team con anymore, she would settle and pull the case.  IF she thinks Rosengart doesn't do any good, she can get rid of him. Also, If Rosengart doesn't wanna work on this case anymore, he could resign. But none of these things happened... so the case is still going. Due to the complixity of the case, it would take years....

So unless Britney said something, or do something  regarding this case, I'll just living my life and no my thing, not questioning anything..

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m starting to believe @Daniela.tomasseli as well, it’s seeming very suspicious that Rosengart has been more toned down since the C ship ended! I’m sure there’s a lot we don’t know yet but I’d be shocked if Britney got any kind of justice!

I would first move out of US, then fire Rosengart and find some aggressive lawyer and send all these people to hell. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block