🚨Courtney Love On Rosengart's Firm “forget your past Britney…think of all the deals we’ve made for YOUR FUTURE! Here’s a pen - now pls sign"; Comments TMZ Being TCon & Where #JusticeForBritney Needs To Focus; UPDATE: Calls Out Rosengart's Firm & Wife !!!

Just now, Johanpapz said:

It's broke my heart... It's unbelievable that some people can even think a sec, that it's totally fine for her people to speak to TMZ, while they bullied her since forever and still helping in every smear compaign against Britney!

Exactly, she could even escape way before but I guess she didn't for her kids and if it's really the case, damn... Her heart is probably shattered into a thousand pieces, she loves her kids more than her own life, it's so maddening sick and sad...

Absolutely and anyone that's been so damaging to a loved one of mine and or a spouse I'd never be in cahoots with, giving exclusives too nor be out behind their backs talking to their abusers.

Britney did enter this C Ship allegedly for the sake of not losing her kids, then she gets locked up in a 13 year hell c ship and they turn their backs on her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, easy said:

courtney love was singing his praises when britney hired him, easing people's minds and saying how great/tough of a lawyer rosengart is and now she's swinging with a different breeze :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: she, like everyone, have no idea what britney's legal strategy is. 

justice was never going to be fast, especially as this case trends more and more towards rico. may is quickly approaching, we'll see how rosengart fares when he's actually out of probate court. 

I really hope you're right but Courtney has spoken the truth on Britney so many times that I think she might have some new intel again that she's being public about where she stands with Rosengart and his team.

It scares me to think that Britney is betrayed, AGAIN 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rosengart took advantage of the public and media losing interest and he started to become clumsy (I assume on purpose because otherwise it’d be a kii). 

Rosengart could’ve requested for a new courtroom and judge the day after Penny terminated the conservatorship. He didn’t… he knew that courtroom was a dead end, he did nothing. It’s over and it’s sad

Thank you for standing your ground 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I really hope you're right but Courtney has spoken the truth on Britney so many times that I think she might have some new intel again that she's being public about where she stands with Rosengart and his team.

It scares me to think that Britney is betrayed, AGAIN 

she's speaking to banon accounts, especially cocky so that's why i question it. mx defying has done AMAZING research, but aside from her— the rest of these people are conspiracy nuts or directly responsible for inviting jason alexander to free britney rallies/paying for him to stalk britney. their interests aren't exactly aligned with any real justice for britney imo. 

courtney doesn't know britney or her relationship with rosengart. she doesn't know if britney is being betrayed or not. none of us do, and i will trust britney before i trust anyone else. if she was unhappy she would seek new counsel, the idea that she feels loyalty to rosengart is based in no facts. what is factual is britney has had NO problem calling out injustice done towards her and there's nothing to suggest she wouldn't do it with him. quite the opposite actually. like i said, i'll reserve my judgement until this case is actually in trial, right now it's probate bull****. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

she's speaking to banon accounts, especially cocky so that's why i question it. mx defying has done AMAZING research, but aside from her— the rest of these people are conspiracy nuts or directly responsible for inviting jason alexander to free britney rallies/paying for him to stalk britney. their interests aren't exactly aligned with any real justice for britney imo. 

courtney doesn't know britney or her relationship with rosengart. she doesn't know if britney is being betrayed or not. none of us do, and i will trust britney before i trust anyone else. if she was unhappy she would seek new counsel, the idea that she feels loyalty to rosengart is based in no facts. what is factual is britney has had NO problem calling out injustice done towards her and there's nothing to suggest she wouldn't do it with him. quite the opposite actually. like i said, i'll reserve my judgement until this case is actually in trial, right now it's probate bull****. 

Fair enough. The research done by those Twitter accounts, however, tells me that Rosengart's interests are moreso aligned with CAA. Hopefully, he feels protective of Britney and wants to risk those connections he has for her benefit. 

But if he doesn't, the best I can see is Jamie being punished and the rest of them walking scot-free.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Fair enough. The research done by those Twitter accounts, however, tells me that Rosengart's interests are moreso aligned with CAA. Hopefully, he feels protective of Britney and wants to risk those connections he has for her benefit. 

But if he doesn't, the best I can see is Jamie being punished and the rest of them walking scot-free.

which at this stage may be all britney wants. she seems the most angry/upset by her family allowing and participating in what happened to her. all we know from what britney wanted for justice was her testimony in 2021. it's nearly 2 years since then and since we have no idea her legal strategy we have no idea what britney views as justice for herself in this present time. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What we do know at this present time is Britney mentioned that she's not willing to keep paying millions to fight.

Yup. On the 1 year anniversary of her freedom, she said the following (which I believe is the last time she's talked about justice for herself) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Yup. On the 1 year anniversary of her freedom, she said the following (which I believe is the last time she's talked about justice for herself) 

For sure I think Britney is almost ready to move on with her life, based on these words she confirms not wanting this to go on and on anymore.

Britney could be in her 50's and still spending and fighting this case, the lack of respect that the media especially TMZ has for her and for those that feed them exclusives is deplorable.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Weitzman and Branca are people Michael Jackson wanted out of his life before he died. Now Branca owns the ESTATE of MJ. He allegedly used a fake will where he controls all of it and MJ's kids don't get full control of it until they are 60 years old.

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: Those are facts, RIP MJ

holding out on any judgement on this because this trend of going on a witch hunt after every single person currently close to Britney is worrying me. specifically because it’s led by banon accounts. these people do not give me the impression that they will ever stop. a "he said she said" isn't enough.

Edited by Persona
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block