🚨Courtney Love On Rosengart's Firm “forget your past Britney…think of all the deals we’ve made for YOUR FUTURE! Here’s a pen - now pls sign"; Comments TMZ Being TCon & Where #JusticeForBritney Needs To Focus; UPDATE: Calls Out Rosengart's Firm & Wife !!!

34 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Not @Daniela.tomasseli being right about Rosengart

Oprah Winfrey Crying GIF

The moment he listed the reasons why he requested a second deposition for Jamie I knew he was the dumbest and is here for the ride as long as Britney keeps clearing the checks. 

And to the people saying “BUt BRiTneY HaSNt FiReD HiM!!!!!”of course she won’t.. Britney won’t fire the lawyer that “freed” her, she feels she owes him.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Many people have been clear about this.shait. Rose McGowan has said time and time again CAA is absolutely corrupted and rotten to.the bone. Buuut apparently some fans who happen to hop on any train in five minutes know better that people who have been in the business for decades.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Can someone explain to me ...

When Courtney says “forget your past Britney…think of all the deals we’ve made for YOUR FUTURE! Here’s a pen - now just, please, sign the waivers honey”

Is she giving a direct advice to B or is she saying what "voltures" want her to do ?

Courtney is saying that's what Rosengart's team/wife is asking Britney to do.

• Love 6

Part of me has pondered the idea that they wanted her middle-man dad out of the equation because Britneys arguments with her family caused too much drama BUT Britney still hasn't signed another Vegas deal so I never voiced that theory. Britneys IG post about the white rabbit and his gloves has always haunted me..... now, hence the carrot, its popping back up in my mind. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Britney's life is seriously awful! It must be so hard to live a life where you keep asking to yourself everyday: "can I or can I not trust him or her, since everybody is lying to me from the beginning?" It would f  *cked up every minds!!! How can you build any kind of relation with this fear? She has so much trauma because all the monsters she met on her way! She can't even escape... She will be alone by herself and I think she's affraid of that! They made her feels and acts like a robot for 13 years and put so much trauma on her shoulders so she won't be able to do anything by herself. Clearly people around her are not helping, like always... The sharks are still here, they just changed the team! Cade is a predator, he's a stalker, "friend" with every women in Hollywood? Lol, how? He's an awful agent, what does he have on these girls to be that essential since his work is s  hitty? Also he was allowed by L.T. and Jamie!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Britney's life is seriously awful! It must be so hard to live a life where you keep asking to yourself everyday: "can I or can I not trust him or her, since everybody is lying to me from the beginning?" It would f  *cked up every minds!!! She has so much trauma because all the monsters she met on her way! She can't even escape... She will be alone by herself and I think she's affraid of that! They made her feels and acts like a robot for 13 years and put so much trauma on her shoulders so she won't be able to do anything by herself. Clearly people around her are not helping, like always... The sharks are still here, they just changed the team! Cade is a predator, he's a stalker, "friend" with every women in Hollywood? Lol, how? He's an awful agent, what does he have on these girls? He was allowed by L.T. and Jamie!

I sadly agree and it must hurt that the one closest to her is doing TMZ exclusives and his friend Maxi pad possibly bring a source! 

I don’t think B will get peace with her kids gone and no justice as well! It probably hurts her so bad as a mother to have worked so hard and gave them everything for them to hurt her!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I sadly agree and it must hurt that the one closest to her is doing TMZ exclusives and his friend Maxi pad possibly bring a source! 

I don’t think B will get peace with her kids gone and no justice as well! It probably hurts her so bad as a mother to have worked so hard and gave them everything for them to hurt her!

It's broke my heart... It's unbelievable that some people can even think a sec, that it's totally fine for her people to speak to TMZ, while they bullied her since forever and still helping in every smear compaign against Britney!

Exactly, she could even escape way before but I guess she didn't for her kids and if it's really the case, damn... Her heart is probably shattered into a thousand pieces, she loves her kids more than her own life, it's so maddening sick and sad...

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block