Honoring 'Dignity' by Hilary Duff

Love this album! Stranger and WIthLove are two of the best songs released in the 2000s.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the dress Hillary wore in Stranger video (minute 2:58) is very similar (actually may be the same dress) that Britney wore in the Piece of Me video  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:.

The dress seemed to have a brighter color in the POM video because it was a very bright scene, while Hillary's scene had a dark contrast. 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

Love this album! Stranger and WIthLove are two of the best songs released in the 2000s.

I don't know if anyone noticed but the dress Hillary wore in Stranger video (minute 2:58) is very similar (actually may be the same dress) that Britney wore in the Piece of Me video  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:.

The dress seemed to have a brighter color in the POM video because it was a very bright scene, while Hillary's scene had a dark contrast. 

omg its true :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: i never noticed the dress detail before holy ****!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, brymo said:

One of my favorite albums. So fun, fresh. I remember jamming to Gypsy Woman so much. Helped get out that ex-boyfriend stank.

*and Stranger. Omg, love that song so much.

i still gam to gipsy woman, it sounds so insanely good on airpods pro i cannnttt

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I fell back in love with this album two weeks ago! 

I’m so glad I went to the Dignity tour. I think she performed every song from the album except like one or two! 

:bow_bowing_orange:

OMG LUCKY! I don't think she even toured Europe with it? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:I fell in love with it all over again recently, such good quality album tbh

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

OMG LUCKY! I don't think she even toured Europe with it? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:I fell in love with it all over again recently, such good quality album tbh

The tour used to be on iTunes ages ago. I had bought it but it got deleted from my library :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Its on YouTube but the quality isn’t the best :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

And Britney wanted to name Blackout Dignity. The mentor became the mentee :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 5

I love how well written this flawless post is.

didn’t play with fire precede the Dignity era? It was part of a movie tie-in iirc. God I miss original movie music tie-ins, something Hilary duff is known for. Like fly in raise your voice and come clean in Cinderella story.

My fav tracks are album deep cuts like Happy and Burned.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, bas che said:

I love how well written this flawless post is.

didn’t play with fire precede the Dignity era? It was part of a movie tie-in iirc. God I miss original movie music tie-ins, something Hilary duff is known for. Like fly in raise your voice and come clean in Cinderella story.

My fav tracks are album deep cuts like Happy and Burned.

Technically I believe “Play With Fire” was a hype single well before Dignity came out. The only movie it was in that I know of was Material Girls but I think it was a different version. I feel like I read that the song wasn’t even finished when the video was recorded but I’m not sure how true that is. 

But “Play With Fire” is an all time fav of mine. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block