Clearly Britney doesn’t care if Sam talks to TMZ

• Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

i said it in the other thread and i'll say it again here. he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. everyone was on his *** for not speaking out before, now that he does they're still not happy. if he ignores tmz they'll complain he's not defending her, he talks to them and now he's wrong for talking to her abusers. it's a lose/lose situation, so at least he does something none of her previous boyfriends ever did— defend her in public. 

Literally this. Everyone was so upset that he never spoke out about the conservatorship and now that he is speaking out, he’s a monster because it’s with TMZ. Unfortunately that is the most popular entertainment source so who cares. Would it be any different if it were with Access Hollywood? No :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 6

There could be a negative spin placed on anything the dude could/would do, and imo he isn’t doing anything that screams sus PLUS it’s literally none of our business hehe 

AKA, he isn’t doing anything overtly weird so leave him alone right after Britney and let’s all mind our own 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, thegrove said:

There could be a negative spin placed on anything the dude could/would do, and imo he isn’t doing anything that screams sus PLUS it’s literally none of our business hehe 

AKA, he isn’t doing anything overtly weird so leave him alone right after Britney and let’s all mind our own 

Amen!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

The way some of you are so desperate to try and paint this man, the love of her life in a bad light is so beyond to me. The fact that her own “fans” want her marriage to end with this man and that they act as if she doesn’t have a brain to know whether or not Sam is good. 

Sit back and enjoy these photos of this beautiful and happily married couple. I mean she hit the jackpot because he is HOT :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: She is also very lucky because she has someone who cares for her and that’s all we as fans can ask for! 

I just wanted to remind some of you that our girl is free, married and in love :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 4

Wait, wait, SHE hit the jackpot?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I’m gonna assume that comment was pure satire. Are these pictures nice? Sure, they look very happy together and I truly hope they are. But stop acting like some insider who knows the ins and outs of their relationship.

Sam isn’t gonna f##k you no matter how much you kiss his azz. Sorry. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Wait, wait, SHE hit the jackpot?! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I’m gonna assume that comment was pure satire. Are these pictures nice? Sure, they look very happy together and I truly hope they are. But stop acting like some insider who knows the ins and outs of their relationship.

Sam isn’t gonna f##k you no matter how much you kiss his azz. Sorry. 

She hit the jackpot with that man! Sam isn’t going to be the horrible monster that you so desperately want him to be so give it a rest :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

I think he's great and he's pisces, pisces people love their partners I don't think he will ever harm her but if he did she should stay away from any relationship because they're bring nothing but negativity in her life.

I think he loves her very much :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block