Is there anything important you miss about Britney Spears the pop star & the supreme Queen?

I miss the excitement of having to wait for a Britney Spears music video release. It just dawned on me how fun and cool was to watch a Britney music video because she’d always serve fiery dance moves, glam outfits and just great aesthetics. spacer.png

What I miss is the promotional photoshoots like crazy! I love seeing her goofy and authentic self behind the scenes. 

I also miss her TV performances. Can you see the details that this outfit has? 10’s across the board! spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I miss all of it, how every single thing always leaked ahead of time, but I also miss the interviews, the meltdowns, the predictions, etc.

5 minutes ago, easy said:

her performances were always the most exciting for me. her attention to every detail, desire to make ONE song feel like you watched a whole tour, that was britney at her best

Those times seem so far ago, I can’t deal! It’s literally no other pop star doing it for me these days.

spacer.png

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Those times seem so far ago, I can’t deal! It’s literally no other pop star doing it for me these days.

spacer.png

if/when britney decides to come back, she will ALWAYS have a place in the industry. no one compares

• Love 2

I miss her passion towards music and her growth with each album. I know some felt Glory was a return to form - IMO not so much.

I remember hearing Everytime live on SNL and loving this sound for her. Hearing a snippet of TOMH on that MTV special and thinking it’s a cool new sound. Also, songs like Weakness, Mystic Man and My Love Was Always There. Not to mention Someday, that she wrote and played. 

Just hope that one day when she’s ready we can get an innovative album like ITZ that really showcases her talent. 

• Love 3

The excitement of a new album release, counting down the days. i also miss the days when she did DVDs [or VHS' in her early days] and the excitement of getting it and watching it for the first time. i remember when she released the In The Zone DVD in 2004 [her best DVD she ever did] and my dad pre ordered it for me and  it was delivered the day it was released and i was so excited watching it and i watched it so many times after that. i wish she did another DVD like that for her other eras because its such a fantastic DVD, I still got it! 

• Love 5

I miss following her career and watching her shine! Ugh she was just so… enigmatic and likable and just exuded this cool energy that I still have yet to really see in another celeb. I used to just think as the years went on I kinda lost interest but it was just as I saw her life being stolen away from her more and more and as her passion faded away so did my intensity as a fan, but it’s always there waiting if that makes sense. 

I just adore Britney as I’ve shaped her in my mind over the years and want nothing but the best for her and that’s probably not life as Britney Spears: Pop Titan any longer, but that’s okay as long as she’s doing it on her terms. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block