This is what it looks like to have a pr/sm team

They can market a  song look like it’s the song nobody can’t get enough. And also it builds a connection between fans and the artist. I can only wish Britney to get back her passion for her craft.:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

btw, shakira’s song is already good but this makes you wanna watch the performance and stream the song even more.

• Love 2

They’re two different people. Britney is content where she’s at in her career, while Shakira wants the acclaim and her team works toward that. If Britney wanted that again, she would hire a team to do exactly that… But she doesn’t. Some fans project their dreams onto her, forgetting her dreams might look different at the moment.

• Love 3
    • Like 3
    18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They’re two different people. Britney is content where she’s at in her career, while Shakira wants the acclaim and her team works toward that. If Britney wanted that again, she would hire a team to do exactly that… But she doesn’t. Some fans project their dreams onto her, forgetting her dreams might look different at the moment.

this is basically it. i don't think she has any interest in being the britney superstar we all want her to be. which is completely understandable.

i still don't thin the OP meant it in any bad way, maybe they're saying that if britney were to return this would be a good idea? because it says 

9 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I can only wish Britney to get back her passion for her craft.

Edited by leviathan
    • Love 1
    • Like 2
    18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

. Some fans project their dreams onto her, forgetting her dreams might look different at the moment.

That’s basically how dreams work. It’s literally not something to fuss when voice your opinon. Did any of my opinon said something bad towards her? Nah. Maybe you may stop being so sensitive. Because I swear to God some of y’all are like that crazy cat/dog lady writing in capslock not to hurt an animal while there’s really nothing going on. 

• Like 3
    37 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

That’s basically how dreams work. It’s literally not something to fuss when voice your opinon. Did any of my opinon said something bad towards her? Nah. Maybe you may stop being so sensitive. Because I swear to God some of y’all are like that crazy cat/dog lady writing in capslock not to hurt an animal while there’s really nothing going on. 

I think you might want to go back and re-read what I said and also what you wrote. It seems you’re the sensitive one here. I went back to read what I said and I couldn’t find anything that could be taken as an attack. I merely compared Shakira and Britney and mentioned how they’re at different points in their careers. Chill, it’s Friday.

I agree that a good team with good timing and luck can make an ok song go viral, and honestly Britney was good at it as well. She worked really hard to promote her proud work and with great marketing and great effort and talent, so she is now at the level she is today. And back when there wasn't really social media, it would have been harder. Shakira is still doin great herself, good for her, Britney is doing her own thing and says she's getting better, so I guess that's what matters. And honestly regarding the longetivity of HMC, it seems like Britney (and Sir Elton's) impact is that big considering both of their promo combined was honestly a fraction of any artist would do these days.

• Love 1