Ciara Drops "Da Girls"

There some kind of disconnect with ciara this era and gp

The songs that have been releases so far are not bad yet if your not a ciara fan you would think these songs are similar to her old songs but just not as good  or should been on previous album

Better Things and  Da Girls would've work in the Jackie era following I Bet as the following single of that album

Same with jump being on the ciara( one woman army original era with you got me good) era

And the song winning that she preview on new years eve sound like it would been in the beauty marks era following level up as a single

I want see ciara to make a comeback and I think she can but something musically or creatively has to change

Like Most Fans, I would like her music have a more haunting / dark type of mood to it like her paint it cover or go more dance pop ( not urban-pop) 

I see her music like britney's glory album or dua's future nostalgia and it being successful for her

And if she gonna continue in the more r&b rout, then she need more smooth sensual, yet mid/uptempo music in the vain of janet, sade, victoria monet, miguel 

I think alot ciara fans and gp with love since they love songs like promise, dance like we're making love ( underated) and body party from her

Also it okay for her to do independent song about not needing a man but a lot women in ciara fans and outside of it wanna her songs in that vain but showing that you can have a loving partner by your side like she has in real life

Anyway, hope for ciara to have a successful era 

Edited by RC2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RC2 said:

This something of disconnect with ciara this era and gp

The songs releases so far are not bad yet if not a ciara fan you would think there songs that similar to her old songs just not as good  or should been on previous album

Better Things and  Da Girls would've work in the Jackie era following I Bet as the following single of that album

Same with jump being on the ciara( one woman army original era with you got me good) era

And the song winning that she preview on new years eve sound like it would been in the beauty marks era following level up as a single

I want see ciara to make a comeback and I think she can but something musically or creatively has to change

Like Most Fans, I would like her music have a more haunting / dark type of mood to it like her paint it cover or go more dance pop ( not urban-pop) 

I see her music like britney's glory album or dua's future nostalgia and it being successful for her

And if she gonna continue in the more r&b rout, then she need more smooth sensual, yet mid/uptempo music in the vain of janet, sade, victoria monet, miguel 

I think alot ciara fans and gp with love since they love songs like promise, dance like we're making love ( underated) and body party from her

Also it okay for her to do independent song about not needing a man but a lot women in ciara fans and outside of it wanna her songs in that vain but showing that you can have a loving partner by your side like she has in real life

Anyway, hope for ciara to have a successful era 

Nice to see a positive response 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block