Adidas DROP Beyoncè after FLOP Sales!!

KrisJ

Adidas did not drop anyone. It was confirmed that they’ve mutually agreed to part ways due to creative differences going FORWARD. Especially with Renaissance. You don’t expect Bey to be wearing high fashion Renaissance inspired clothing while partnering with Adidas.  Other than that, it had some success initially but lately not so much so everyone is glad that this partnership has seized to be.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Adidas did not drop anyone. It was confirmed that they’ve mutually agreed to part ways due to creative differences going FORWARD. Especially with Renaissance. You don’t expect Bey to be wearing high fashion Renaissance inspired clothing while partnering with Adidas.  Other than that, it had some success initially but lately not so much so everyone is glad that this partnership has seized to be.

It bombed and they dropped her ***. “Mutually agreed to part ways” is just loser PR talk 

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
On 3/24/2023 at 4:16 PM, MasterMindz said:

I think the problem was that her line was pricey. Rihanna's Fenty lines for example has different prices to meet everyone's budget. Ivy Park (I believe) did not - at least every time I checked the merchandise it was expensive. for Adidas products.

nah the problem was the clothes r ugly and unwearable

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/24/2023 at 1:18 PM, Arthurfleck said:

They won’t break her soul, but she’ll break their financial balance sheet!

her payola gimmicks work only in a twitter/woke media/BLM/stan bubble. Real world couldnt care less about this illiterate fat dummy.

no one admires a ”feminist/woke” artist that stays in a broken marriage with a convicted stabber/crack dealer just for status (????).

Errr :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

She didn't promote it or wear it, that's a big thing..

Unlike her main business where not promoting the product is now the Normal, it's proven as long as you have an established fanbase, you don't really need to do anything today.  It's not like the industry of the old where the general public mattered as well. 

Nobody cares about the general public in the era of social media. 

But Addias needed her to do her end in typical Virgo fashion, can't be bothered,  I got the check and paid that's all that matters. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block