Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

For the millionth time that was BEFORE her Instagram post calling them out!

Sam wanted to get away from them but didn’t have the balls to tell them to **** off or remain silent, then decided to act all angry about conservatorships at the end like he’s filming a PSA as if people were expecting him to say that he supports them. What a miserable performance.

i'm not talking about the one with sam, i'm talking about when she joked about not being dead and don't be a roller coaster. both of those videos came after the bs story about interventions. 

"decided to act angry" perfectly explains your bias towards him. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

Girl, I understand your excitement, but this thread is about something different related to him. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’m allowed to share facts about Sam as this thread is about him. It’s a fact that he’s a hunk  :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Also I literally commented about listening to him speak Aka be interviewed :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

i'm not talking about the one with sam, i'm talking about when she joked about not being dead and don't be a roller coaster. both of those videos came after the bs story about interventions. 

Don’t be a roller coaster was aimed at the deranged individuals that called the cops on her, she said “if I shut down my Instagram again, don’t call the cops”. The “I’m alive” video also came before the anti-TMZ post. The anti-TMZ post is important because when she posted it, many of us said it would be suspicious if Sam talked to them again after that. People like yourself were saying that we were jumping the gun and it probably wasn’t going to happen. Now he has and we’re back to the same excuses.

• Love 1
Just now, Flavor Of Love said:

She is certainly happy in bed. But let's stick to the topic of the thread

For sure all those attempts to derail this thread I'm glad many have taken notice to it.

Britney isn't happy she said herself he's depressed, has good days and bad days.

Britney is working through her stuff and the last thing I think she'd like is fans posting pics of her mans private parts. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Don’t be a roller coaster was aimed at the deranged individuals that called the cops on her, she said “if I shut down my Instagram again, don’t call the cops”. The “I’m alive” video also came before the anti-TMZ post. The anti-TMZ post is important because when she posted it, many of us said it would be suspicious if Sam talked to them again after that. People like yourself were saying that we were jumping the gun and it probably wasn’t going to happen. Now he has and we’re back to the same excuses.

You are serving facts doll. :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, easy said:

You also said several Sam TMZ exclusives ago that if he popped up one more time you'd start to question it, since then he's popped up 3 times and you dug in your bag of excuses to defend it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

the intervention articles all spoke about britney being an emotional roller coaster. both can be true in this instance. 

i said it would be suspicious if he kept setting up encounters to clear up rumors, this wasn't that. as i said, once britney makes it clear she feels disrespected by sam talking to tmz then i'll see it as disrespectful. she hasn't done that yet. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure all those attempts to derail this thread I'm glad many have taken notice to it.

Britney isn't happy she said herself he's depressed, has good days and bad days.

Britney is working through her stuff and the last thing I think she'd like is fans posting pics of her mans private parts. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

4 minutes ago, easy said:

once britney makes it clear she feels disrespected by sam talking to tmz then i'll see it as disrespectful. she hasn't done that yet. 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

what makes you think that Britney would tell us that she doesn’t like Sam talking to TMZ???????????????

• Love 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

what makes you think that Britney would tell us that she doesn’t like Sam talking to TMZ???????????????

she doesn't have to come out and say those exact words. there are other ways to show you don't like it. making jokes about the articles they write, doesn't lead me to believe she's as bothered with sam talking to them as you are. 

and like i said, it would be different if we were talking about something he set up. this wasn't that. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

I am. I don’t care that he talks to TMZ :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

He’s also so hot!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

But you should respect what Britney said about TMZ and her "relationship" with them. What he does is contrary to how Britney feels and sees things. He looks nice... but he disrespects Britney in this matter. And in that we should agree that it is not right on his part.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Because she would? She’s literally spilled tea about everything else. He continues to talk to them so clearly it isn’t an issue to her. Why is it any issue for her fans? This is her husband. Not yours or anyone else’s. A fan is just that. A fan… Please stop suggesting otherwise. You do not know her or their relationship. You do not live with them or take part in their conversations to suggest this allegation and narrative against Sam. Please, give it a rest. Until Britney says something about it, stop obsessing over his interviews with TMZ and pinning it down to him being part of Team Con or anything of the sort. 

Delusion and bitter are both not cute looks. Just saying! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2