Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

Just now, Lola2790 said:

Sam passionately spoke out in the last minute.

TMZ'S HEADLINE SHOULD HAVE QUOTED HIM AND BEEN:

SAM ASGHARI SAYS "Conservatorships should be illegal. It shouldn't happen to anybody in America, the land of the free and especially to Britney" 

Demanding Ariana Grande GIF by The Voice

Let's edit the title of this thread bestie@DiamondCircus

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Demanding Ariana Grande GIF by The Voice

Let's edit the title of this thread bestie@DiamondCircus

Okay, how about “BREAKING: SAM ASGHARI TELLS TMZ, WHO RUINED BRITNEY’S LIFE AND ARE STILL TRYING TO DO SO, THAT CONSERVATORSHIPS ARE BAD. WATER IS WET. HE ALSO TOLD TMZ THAT BRITNEY WAS DOING JUST FINE IN THAT REHAB FACILITY. IT’S GREAT TO SEE HIM BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PERMANENTLY FLEDGLING CAREER.”

• Haha 4

I’d put money on that she’s coached him on playing w paparazzi. Britney’s no dummy… she can call out TMZ for their misrepresentation of her while using them to promote her husband. It’s been very well documented how much she manipulated media coverage of her back   In the day. She knows how this industry operates 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, icybaby said:

No way Britney would do any stunts. She stopped doing backflips in a piece of me. But him talking about doing action comedy with Britney like Jlo or Jen Aniston comedies is lol

Aside from “Enough”, what stunts has JLo done? And Jennifer Anniston? She’s literally played the same exact character in both TV and films. Name one action comedy she’s been in. I’ll wait. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, easy said:

being stalked by paparazzi is not the same thing as "being in bed" with them. he was literally at lax, and at least two different people were asking him questions. that's not a set up my dear

Even if it wasn't a set up, he could've just ignored them

• Love 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

In a way it might be beneficial. The outlet that’s trashing you might be a little nicer if you spend 5 minutes giving them some direct contact. I see both sides. 

actually I don’t see both sides. Sam made it very clear the cship is a disgrace. I wish people would lighten up with the idea that Sam has ill intent. But also, Britney’s choice in men is, for the first time, HER choice. Y’all keep disrespecting that. It’s not your job to pick out the good and bad of who Britney dates. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2