Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

fcbd552bfa114d369355463a465801d3_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Sam Asghari wants to act in a movie with wife Britney Spears.

SAM ASGHARII WANT TO ACT IN A BRITNEY FLICK... Maybe Action Comedy!!!

Sam Asghari wants to star in a movie opposite Britney Spears ... and he thinks they would be the perfect fit for an action comedy.

We got Sam at LAX on Thursday and he was just getting back home from filming a project ... so naturally our photog asked him if he would ever want to act with his wife.

Sam says Britney's a great actress and he for sure wants to team up with her on the big screen ... and it sounds like he's already got some ideas for potential projects.

Britney obviously loves to dance, and Sam thinks her natural athletic ability makes her the perfect candidate for an action comedy ... which he seems to prefer over a rom-com.

The way Sam envisions it ... he and Britney could both do their own stunts, and he's seeing lots of action and fight scenes where they both kick some serious ***.

But before the perfect script comes along, Sam says Britney's excited about visiting him on his current film set ... he says he's in L.A. during a break in filming.

With Amanda Bynes under a psych hold one year after her conservatorship ended, Sam was also asked his feelings on conservatorships in general, seeing as Britney was under a conservatorship for 13 years ... and he didn't hold back in his opposition.

**No matter how badly TMZ continues to hurt Britney, it amazes me Sam still interviews with them. 

spacer.png

Just now, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I wish he’d shut the **** up

For real, it's like him speaking to Team Con, TMZ did nothing but try to ruin Britney and continues to do so.

It's not cool seeing this, and I'm sure people will make up the excuse on giving him a pass and say "Britney approves it" lol

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

there's nothing bad said here, and nothing set up either.

it's not my fault y'all don't understand hollywood and how promotion and marketing work. catch me caring when sam is setting up run ins again to clarify bull**** tmz has made up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

LOL I knew you'd come in that excuse; it's not about saying anything bad it's about being in bed with her abuser's sis.

We already knew you'd come to bat for TMZ and Sam's exclusives honey.

That's like Sam calling Jamie and not saying anything bad but still talking to the enemy.

You admit to Sam setting up run ins and don't like TMZ, yet this is okay.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

LOL I knew you'd come in that excuse; it's not about saying anything bad it's about being in bed with her abuser's sis.

We already knew you'd come to bat for TMZ and Sam's exclusives honey.

That's like Sam calling Jamie and not saying anything bad but still talking to the enemy.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

being stalked by paparazzi is not the same thing as "being in bed" with them. he was literally at lax, and at least two different people were asking him questions. that's not a set up my dear

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

being stalked by paparazzi is not the same thing as "being in bed" with them. he was literally at lax, and at least two different people were asking him questions. that's not a set up my dear

I never suggested this clip was a set up, I mearly stated the facts which is he's talking to the enemy and continues to be in bed with Britney's abusers honey.

You do realize people don't have to talk to the paparazzi, tons of people do it all the time, especially ones that tried to hurt Britney so badly. 

• Love 2

I never suggested this clip was a set up, I mearly stated the facts which is he's talking to the enemy and continues to be in bed with Britney's abusers honey.

You do realize people don't have to talk to the paparazzi, tons of people do it all the time, especially ones that tried to hurt Britney so badly. 

he's not "in bed" with her abusers if he's not setting up the encounter. i'm not gonna keep explaining that to you.

sure, they don't HAVE to talk to the paparazzi. but like i said, it's not my fault that y'all don't understand hollywood and marketing. again, catch me caring when sam is setting up encounters to clear up the bull**** tmz has made up. not talking about his acting, britney's acting, and how awful conservatorships are. wow, what a terrible guy :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 5
Just now, easy said:

he's not "in bed" with her abusers if he's not setting up the encounter. i'm not gonna keep explaining that to you.

sure, they don't HAVE to talk to the paparazzi. but like i said, it's not my fault that y'all don't understand hollywood and marketing. again, catch me caring when sam is setting up encounters to clear up the bull**** tmz has made up. not talking about his acting, britney's acting, and how awful conservatorships are. wow, what a terrible guy :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

He's not in bed if he's not setting up the encounters, and just a few comments up you acknowledged his 'staged' run ins.

Oh yeah we don't understand that in Hollywood there's thousands of media outlets and press to talk too, so let's just talk to the one that wants to drive Britney into the ground.

We'll see if you have the same sentiment when the Kevin, Daphne stuff airs soon honey, being in bed with anyone out to hurt Britney is not good. 

He's not in bed if he's not setting up the encounters, and just a few comments up you acknowledged his 'staged' run ins.

Oh yeah we don't understand that in Hollywood there's thousands of media outlets and press to talk too, so let's just talk to the one that wants to drive Britney into the ground.

We'll see if you have the same sentiment when the Kevin, Daphne stuff airs soon honey, being in bed with anyone out to hurt Britney is not good. 

what does the past have to do with this encounter? even you admit it's not staged.

that's the one that was there asking him questions????????????? what don't you get about that??????????

kevin's smear campaign and sam talking to tmz are like comparing apples and oranges :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

what does the past have to do with this encounter? even you admit it's not staged.

that's the one that was there asking him questions????????????? what don't you get about that??????????

kevin's smear campaign and sam talking to tmz are like comparing apples and oranges :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Apples and oranges are both fruit baby and no excuse you have for him being in bed with TMZ and feeding them these exclusives will ever be okay.

How can you be an alleged Britney fan and allegedly hate TMZ yet if Sam talks to them all the fruit is good in the basket.

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 2

Apples and oranges are both fruit baby and no excuse you have for him being in bed with TMZ and feeding them these exclusives will ever be okay.

How can you be an alleged Britney fan and allegedly hate TMZ yet if Sam talks to them all the fruit is good in the basket.

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true. i guess all the times britney spoke to the paparazzi she was in bed with her abusers too, right? according to your logic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

i do not give one single **** if sam talks to tmz about his job, hypes up britney, and bashes conservatorships. AGAIN, catch me caring when he's setting up encounters to clarify bull**** that tmz has made up. this is not comparable to that.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, easy said:

just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true. i guess all the times britney spoke to the paparazzi she was in bed with her abusers too, right? according to your logic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

i do not give one single **** if sam talks to tmz about his job, hypes up britney, and bashes conservatorships. AGAIN, catch me caring when he's setting up encounters to clarify bull**** that tmz has made up. this is not comparable to that.

So me saying Sam is talking to TMZ and feeding them exclusives isn't true?

It's this story being ran as an exclusive, you already admitted to him setting up run ins like the one he did after they dragged her about the menu incident in the restaurant.

Talking to the enemy is no bueno. :saywat-towelney:

• Love 2

So me saying Sam is talking to TMZ and feeding them exclusives isn't true?

It's this story being ran as an exclusive, you already admitted to him setting up run ins like the one he did after they dragged her about the menu incident in the restaurant.

Talking to the enemy is no bueno. :saywat-towelney:

has he done that in the past? yes. has every single celebrity INCLUDING britney? yes! that's hollywood! that's how this works! is that what happened here? NO! they caught him at lax, because there are paparazzi that spend all day and night there waiting to catch celebrities for this very thing.

it ran as an exclusive because he talked to them exclusively as seen in the clip............ c'mon diamond, you're smarter than that

• Love 2