Sam Asghari - Catches Up With TMZ AGAIN, says he wants to do a movie with Britney

2 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm not blaming fans i'm saying sometimes you need to realize when enough is enough and just let things go! you've said the same thing for damn near 10+ pages now, we all get your point and understand your opinion. people don't agree with you, it doesn't matter how many sis's you throw in, or links to tmz you post. you won't change their minds, and i won't change yours. that's why you agree to disagree and MOVE ON. put yourself in britney's shoes, how do you think she would feel seeing people that don't know her or her husband talking **** about him like this? even if what you're saying is true! that's THEIR LIFE, THEIR BUSINESS, britney doesn't need strangers meddling in her life anymore!

Why do you care what I’m saying? You don’t like the view or the thread why keep coming back babe? 

Let’s not start saying it’s their business when Sam talks to TMZ about their s!! Life babe! We get it you don’t agree honey move along and enjoy the other threads! 
much love

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Sam could give his exclusives exclusively to team con fave Mario Lopez. He chooses not to. He could ignore TMZ when they approach him at LAX. He chooses not to. He could just say want he wants to say to his large Instagram following that he got from Britney, just like that weird PSA he did for the dog rescue. He chooses not to.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That’s true he could use his own platform to defend his wife if he wanted! No doubt it’s suspicious he gives his exclusives to TMZ!

Instagram is a great weapon Britney uses it to defend herself! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That’s true he could use his own platform to defend his wife if he wanted! No doubt it’s suspicious he gives his exclusives to TMZ!

Instagram is a great weapon Britney uses it to defend herself! 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You were saying? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Why do you care what I’m saying? You don’t like the view or the thread why keep coming back babe? 

Let’s not start saying it’s their business when Sam talks to TMZ about their s!! Life babe! We get it you don’t agree honey love along and enjoy the other threads! 
much love

i come back because i get notifs for this thread, read through from the last comment and either laugh at how silly this all is, or feel bad that it's STILL going on like i do right now. 

i care about what you're saying because believe it or not i actually enjoy our back and forth conversations most of the time! you and     @dulcaewm both. y'all make me laugh, frustrate me, and sometimes make me see things from a different perspective than i would have normally. but now? it's all rinse and repeat the same thing over and over again and i don't understand why when no one is budging from their opinion. it's just round and round in circles 

6 minutes ago, easy said:

i come back because i get notifs for this thread, read through from the last comment and either laugh at how silly this all is, or feel bad that it's STILL going on like i do right now. 

i care about what you're saying because believe it or not i actually enjoy our back and forth conversations most of the time! you and     @dulcaewm both. y'all make me laugh, frustrate me, and sometimes make me see things from a different perspective than i would have normally. but now? it's all rinse and repeat the same thing over and over again and i don't understand why when no one is budging from their opinion. it's just round and round in circles 

These aren’t your conversations though if some of us are talking one on one that shouldn’t concern you sis! 

These are our conversations and this is the topic we’re discussing the best option is to avoid the thread!

You rinse and repeat what you say all the time honey! Have a great night and again if we’re talking it shouldn’t frustrate you when it has nothing to do with you sis!

please go enjoy the other threads! Or please make some threads I don’t recall you making any or many! I appreciate your commentary!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You were saying? 

Diamond is saying that Britney exclusively uses her Instagram account to get her message out because she doesn’t trust the media, but Sam still sees the media that she doesn’t trust as an option. Not saying he’s never spoken out on Instagram.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Diamond is saying that Britney exclusively uses her Instagram account to get her message out because she doesn’t trust the media, but Sam still sees the media that she doesn’t trust as an option. Not saying he’s never spoken out on Instagram.

So which is it? He doesn’t stand up for her or he does? Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

These aren’t your conversations though if some of us are talking one on one that shouldn’t concern you sis! 

You rinse and repeat what you say all the theme honey! Have a great night and again if we’re talking it shouldn’t frustrate you when it has nothing to do with you sis!

please go enjoy the other threads! 

the only reason i came to this thread to start with was because someone called for me. then continued to reply to you and others that quoted me, or people i agreed with. those are conversations that directly involved me and my opinions. i wouldn't have had to keep repeating myself if you weren't so hellbent on shoving your opinion that sam is bad down everyone's throat that doesn't agree with you

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

the only reason i came to this thread to start with was because someone called for me. then continued to reply to you and others that quoted me, or people i agreed with. those are conversations that directly involved me and my opinions. i wouldn't have had to keep repeating myself if you weren't so hellbent on shoving your opinion that sam is bad down everyone's throat that doesn't agree with you

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just now, easy said:

We haven’t talked in like how many pages? You can come back boo and reply and say anything you’d like I don’t try to stop you or censor your opinions! I may not agree with them but I’ve never told you not to have the conversations you have with other members  nor tried to derail a thread of yours since I’ve never seen you make one!

Ive politely told you several comments ago babe to please enjoy the other threads! This will never stop until Sam stops long as there’s TMZ pop up it will be posted in exhale! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

You guys can’t make up your minds and just sound like broken records :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Just a reminder that Sam is married to Britney and you are not. You lost and he won. Sorry to break it to you! 

Would love to see the receipts of me saying that he never defends her! I said he does a terrible job.

Also, somewhat of an aside, he loves going after Kfed because the only difference between them as far as their merits on paper is that he has a job. He actually kind of pointed that out at the end lmao. Let him keep pretending no one remembers him feeding TMZ con talking points while they were being reckless with Britney’s life in the rehab facility.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Would love to see the receipts of me saying that he never defends her! I said he does a terrible job.

Also, somewhat of an aside, he loves going after Kfed because the only difference between them as far as their merits on paper is that he has a job. He actually kind of pointed that out at the end lmao. Let him keep pretending no one remembers him feeding TMZ con talking points while they were being reckless with Britney’s life in the rehab facility.

Again, a reminder that you are not married to Britney and Sam is. You and the other members of your Anti Sam group, please focus on your own relationships and get some fresh air. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Again, a reminder that you are not married to Britney and Sam is. You and the other members of your Anti Sam group, please focus on your own relationships and get some fresh air. 

Does this entail you not publicly lusting after the man that is married to Britney Spears? 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Does this entail you not publicly lusting after the man that is married to Britney Spears? 

Who cares? He’s an attractive man and are photos that he’s posted. He works hard for his body and should be praised for it. Unlike you, trying to paint him in whatever negative light you want, solely because you don’t like him. Give me a break and focus on your own life. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Locked. This thread is getting out of hand and is just getting repetitive, on both sides. 

The Anti Sam hate group, please get a group message or something going to constantly hate on Sam rather than doing so in threads. We get it, you hate Sam and don’t trust him. We got the point after the first 70 times. Let Britney deal with Sam talking to TMZ and stop  acting like you know Britney better than she does. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1