New post on Vigilant Citizen : Britney Spears: A Life Under Monarch Mind Control (VC Video)

I don't think we'll ever know the truth about if those kind of programmes exist and used on celebs. But videos like that made for a reason. They try to put blame on her boyfriends while she was under cship of her father for 13 years. And he was approving her boyfriends. So yes i am not convinced by videos like that. Britney was abused by her own family and they made that happen bc they were too hungry for money and fame.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Insane conspiracy theorists who are in an immediate need of a psychiatrist are for some reason OBSESSED with Britney Spears. And are, ultimately, the reason Britney became a slave of her family. Extremist Christians who live their entire lives believing Satan is at our doorstep and Antichrist is right around the corner, and then just naturally die waiting. 

I don't get these people, how can you live your entire life in crippling fear waiting for something that ultimately won't happen, or if it will, won't happen for centuries ahead. This is why mental health treatment should be covered by health insurance in the USA. 

• Love 1

ya'll coming for these conspiracy theories like you're some smart ***** or something reminds me of 2008/09 when a few people ahead of their time were talking negatively about the conservatorship. i'm not saying this is true, but it's a ****ed up world and sometimes it's good to be open minded and not exclude anything, especially when there's so many unanswered questions...

spacer.png

• Love 4

There is more to the conspiracy surrounding Britney than just her family. How do you explain the doctor who claimed she had dementia without ever proving it? How did the judge accept Britney being put into a conservatorship? How come Judge Goetz asked about her Vegas sales and told Britney's lawyer not to tell her that she has a right to get married? How Britney was tortured and abused in the Lou Taylor related Bridges facility? Who are the doctors? Why did they take so much blood and watch her naked every day? Why couldn't she leave?

Is the USA a free country?  They did all these things to a superstar everyone knows. They took her human rights aways, drugged her, imprisoned her, lied to her, tortured her. All these done with the approval of the court. Open your eyes people, there is something bigger going on. More organized, more sinister.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

There is more to the conspiracy surrounding Britney than just her family. How do you explain the doctor who claimed she had dementia without ever proving it? How did the judge accept Britney being put into a conservatorship? How come Judge Goetz asked about her Vegas sales and told Britney's lawyer not to tell her that she has a right to get married? How Britney was tortured and abused in the Lou Taylor related Bridges facility? Who are the doctors? Why did they take so much blood and watch her naked every day? Why couldn't she leave?

Is the USA a free country?  They did all these things to a superstar everyone knows. They took her human rights aways, drugged her, imprisoned her, lied to her, tortured her. All these done with the approval of the court. Open your eyes people, there is something bigger going on. More organized, more sinister.

that is why people want to abolish conservatorships! britney isn't the first person this has happened to, she just happens to be the most famous one. conservatorships are legalized slavery, and hundreds, if not millions, of people are suffering the same abuse britney suffered. fortunately for britney, she made it out alive and to tell her story. others aren't so lucky.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block