🚨NEW SMEAR CAMPAIGN🚨April 15th Press Announcement by KFed; Obsessed Daphne Barak Celebrates KFed "Project" That Will Inspire Conversation on "Mental Wellness"

Yeap it's the freaking reality show or something and the book. When will these people leave. I hope they don't get Britney involved in the situation like Juno Lynn and her "OMG it was so hard to be Britney's sister because of the media and crap" 

But I think this is the card they will play. I'm furious :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

53 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Dandruff Bukkake is still around I see 

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I can smell the desperation from here. Now what will they bash for?…since she hasn’t been positing any cheeky pics in a while. 

They will probably talk about something she did a hundred years ago and portray themselves as victim of her unstableness. Bad Britney!!! 

• Haha 1

I'm seriously sick and tired of all these parasites along with that crazy psycho Lou 2.0 still freely manipulating the narrative around Britney 

This is pure extortion, manipulation and abuse, they know that the eternal source of money is running out and the whole family of parasites and leeches came together to threaten Britney with these stupid campaigns that nobody asks or cares about.... Rosengar needs to stop all these leeches NOW, because it's not fair that they continue to slander and abuse Britney freely and without any consequences. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block