🚨NEW SMEAR CAMPAIGN🚨April 15th Press Announcement by KFed; Obsessed Daphne Barak Celebrates KFed "Project" That Will Inspire Conversation on "Mental Wellness"

I still don't understand why Britney didn't sue him for the videos few months ago, I still don't understand why this trash still have his 20k even after Britney was freed! If Britney doesn't clap back hard off course they will continue... Makes me want to vomit! How the kids can idolize and love a piece of s  *** like that and let their lovely mother on the side alone?

I get that Britney doesn't want to speak in public because all of the trauma but I think it's time to do it seriously, because first of, the movement is starting to die and it's not good, even Penny and the others don't feel the pressure anymore! Second off everybody is speaking, instead of Britney, again and always... I wish Sam could take her hand and go with her on TV if she's that affraid, or arrange an interview for her with people she really trusts (Andrew Wallets?)! Only her voice can do something now!!!

If she goes on tv and set the record straight, K-trash will be over!

Edited by Johanpapz

Not surprised. They will continue to do this and Britney is allowing them without fighting back. She is letting everyone else speak for her. The first thing she should of done when that the conservatorship ended was an Oprah interview. She obviously has support but the free britney movement hype is dying down. She needs to do something other than post on Instagram. It’s getting annoying and she’s setting herself up. 

Pretty confident this will completely flop. They have no new or old information on Britney to share and make headlines with.

Remember when Kevin leaked those "disturbing video's" that were supposed to show how bad Britney was, and it was just a video of Britney in the car trying to talk some sense and manners into her kids ? Nobody cared and right then everyobody knew they don't have anything on Britney.

If there's no info on Britney, nobody cares about what Kevin or her family has to say.

Zero credibility.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Don’t they know by now that whatever they do after Free Britney will backfire on them? These leeches never learn. I hope Britney is confident en happy and strong enough to not even pay attention to it or even just do an instagram caption saying: whatever you need to do to earn a little money after alimony stops in a year. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Don’t they know by now that whatever they do after Free Britney will backfire on them? These leeches never learn. I hope Britney is confident en happy and strong enough to not even pay attention to it or even just do an instagram caption saying: whatever you need to do to earn a little money after alimony stops in a year. 

kevin doesn't get alimony, he gets child support. 

On 3/23/2023 at 4:33 PM, Style. In Moscow said:

This looks so cringe. I wish we pay this woman dust, but she’s  hitting higher lows with each post.. one can’t just ignore it.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

They’re about to drop a bomb on Britney I’m honestly scared about what lies they’re going to tell

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block