Ed Sheeran will release a posthumus album

This is actually pretty neat, like sing lyrics you want to be remembered by and things you couldn’t or were worried about saying. It’s like planning your own funeral … I think this is pretty cool especially that he’s still in his prime. 

I mean I think the higher love remix by Whitney was brilliant but imagine if she did sing a bunch of songs about her life and then modern day producers worked on them .. 

maybe I’m misunderstanding but I think it’s just cool or be in charge of what the record label releases after your demise 

Imagine Britney writing an album filled with lyrics that would get her sued or cancelled but she’s like whatever it won’t matter from the grave 

Edited by devilsadvocate
On 3/24/2023 at 2:51 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Milking out your own death isn't disgusting? Since when? Because even transhumanists, the most ****ed up, bored, rich people want to avoid death and ''live forever''.

Why do you think Tupac used to put out “new music”? Why do you think Michael Jackson put out a couple new records? It’s not new. They do this so the estate still has funds (ie: their kids, wives, etc.) Sooooo again, don’t know why people are shocked….

But those people recorded the music with the intention of maybe releasing It while they were alive. If they liked it by the time it was done. Not making and finishing an album with the purpose of putting it out when they’re dead. Michael’s songs were unfinished demos that a people came in and finished, and a lot of fans had a problem with it Bc they didn’t have his stamp of approval. 

1 hour ago, Xanax said:

Why do you think Tupac used to put out “new music”? Why do you think Michael Jackson put out a couple new records? It’s not new. They do this so the estate still has funds (ie: their kids, wives, etc.) Sooooo again, don’t know why people are shocked….

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block