Real Estate Agent Who Sold Home To Britney In Early 2011 Calls Britney "Difficult" & "Crazy" but Praises Janet Jackson as "Favorite" Client; UPDATE: Tiktok Community is ROASTING Her for "Unprofessionalism"

Full podcast: 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show Trading Secrets, Ep Million Dollar Listing LA’s Tracy Tutor: From being the only female cast lead and closing a $57.5M deal to working with Britney...

Minute 36

Story about Britney purchasing the "Hidden Hills" home she speaks of in February 2011.

OHNOTHEYDIDNT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

BUYER: Britney Spears LOCATION: Hidden Hills, CA PRICE: $18,900,000 (list price) SIZE:19,107 square feet, 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms YOUR...

How Britney was then:
Britney Spears Good Morning America Commercial 2011 - YouTube

Her IG, for those interested :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
https://www.instagram.com/tracytutor 

TikTok Video:

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

This makes more sense now that this was in 2011 when Team Con had her heavily medicated. What doesn't make sense though is if Team Con was in control of the finances why Britney was there doing the walk through. 

Britney would be the one living there so why wouldn't she be doing the walk through?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney would be the one living there so why wouldn't she be doing the walk through?

Just the way it sounded like if this was the home she had got and didn't. want recently.

Team con was in control so whether she was living there or not I didn't think they'd care what she thought of the home. We all know they didn't care to let her do remixes. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

isn’t this against the law by sharing this information? also, i don’t believe britney would have done the walk through tbh… and even soooo i’m sure this plastic woman have dealt with a lot of rich people, not just britney… i’m sure she’s only sharing this for attention… 

I believe that Britney did the walk through, but Britney probably had anxiety and was just socially awkward. This woman is using the TMZ narrative for clicks by over-exaggerating. 

Every time there are reports about Britney's mental health, it's usually some over exaggeration of her anxiety or being surprised that Britney is angry after all the abuse she went through. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I believe that Britney did the walk through, but Britney probably had anxiety was just socially awkward and this woman is using the TMZ narrative for clicks by over-exaggerating. 

Every time there are reports about Britney's mental health, it's usually some over exaggeration of her anxiety or being surprised that Britney is angry after all the abuse she went through. 

Was this not Britney in early 2011?
Britney Spears Good Morning America Commercial 2011 - YouTube

I truly believe TCon had Britney at her worst in early 2011, both mentally and physically.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 3

This is the home shes talking about.

2012: Brit Settles Down With Her Sons in the Suburbs

After the highly successful release of her 2011 album, Femme Fatale, and the concurring tour as well as her $15 million contract with X Factor, Brit and her two sons moved into this sprawling mansion on a golf course in the suburban town of Thousand Oaks, Calif., She's been renting the mansion for a mere $25,000 a month since then, but as of April 5, the singer listed the 5-bedroom home for $9 million.

Britney Spears Home, Thousand Oaks

rs_600x600-160407124556-600-160407115607
WWW.EONLINE.COM

Princess of Pop has had 10 homes, 6 of which she's purchased

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block