Any update on Notebook audition tape?

4 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I've searched for updates as well but sadly I don't think anyone had spent 1 million dollars yet...

I really wanna see Britney read the lines with Ryan just like Rachel McAdams did.

Another thing i bumped about this

Tom Cruise Almost Became the Romantic Partner of Britney Spears in Ryan Gosling’s $115 Million Movie ‘The Notebook’

Tom-Cruise-Almost-Became-the-Romantic-Pa
FANDOMWIRE.COM

Tom Cruise and Britney Spears were nearly cast as the lead in the iconic...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

No one on earth would pay 1 M dollars under the possibility of being just a scam tape tbh :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

If the tape is legit then It'll leak one day! I'm sure another copy must be stored somewhere else so it'll be a matter of time until someone finds it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The screenshots of video looks legit to me and I agree I don't think a tape like this would only had a one copy...I think there's at least 2-3 more of them.

3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Another thing i bumped about this

Tom Cruise Almost Became the Romantic Partner of Britney Spears in Ryan Gosling’s $115 Million Movie ‘The Notebook’

Tom-Cruise-Almost-Became-the-Romantic-Pa
FANDOMWIRE.COM

Tom Cruise and Britney Spears were nearly cast as the lead in the iconic...

Thank god she didn't work with that Scientologist psychopath :jordan-perfume:

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

To think, if Britney was old enough to play Allie in The Notebook (2004), then she was old enough to potentially be Regina George in Mean Girls (2004), omg how major would that have been!? :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Actually in Mean Girls, it's the opposite. Most actresses were older than the roles they were playing (teenagers). 

9 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Actually in Mean Girls, it's the opposite. Most actresses were older than the roles they were playing (teenagers). 

That’s true, I think I had read that only Lindsay and Amanda were actually teenagers and Rachel was actually 29 when she got the Regina role.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block