Paris Hilton Asked About Britney on Lorraine (3 min in)

40 minutes ago, radiantradar said:

I’m getting kinda tired of seeing Paris making headlines talking about Britney 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Making headlines?? This is a britney forum.. outside exhale I haven tread any headlines about this. 
Todays Paris Hilton headline in my country is about how Paris tricked us all with her way of speaking when she first started out.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

You mean headlines on this forum? Besides this place no one gives a ****.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Making headlines?? This is a britney forum.. outside exhale I haven tread any headlines about this. 
Todays Paris Hilton headline in my country is about how Paris tricked us all with her way of speaking when she first started out.

are y'all living under a rock? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

spacer.png

• Like 2
3 hours ago, radiantradar said:

I’m getting kinda tired of seeing Paris making headlines talking about Britney 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They are the ones asking her about Britney, and its good Paris is never annoyed. Its also never a headline, its only a headline on breatheavy.

I mean, if I've booked an interview with Paris Hilton, I would try to squeeze everything I could out of the short time I have.

And honestly I will also try to hop on subjects that got a lot of attention as well, apparently her relation with Britney is interesting for the world and everyone's trying to get some new details about it somehow.

This interview was kinda subtle and seemed like a subject they just passed through, which I thought was just fine.
A lot of people don't follow celebrity news and it may have been a fresh piece of info for them to know that Paris was at Britney's wedding and they are in good terms till this day since they share similar experiences.

Paris has ALWAYS consistently been supportive and championing Britney all the time. Who cares if she answers and speaks positively about Britney. 

Even when Britney may have accidentally shaded Paris and her mother, Paris was always classy in response saying Britney’s message was misinterpreted. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block