Panic Over Book? Alleged Insider Says Britney Wants To Cancel It...

• Super Mods

This is like the 5th time in 2022/23 that this rumor comes out without a single receipt or source. People are too bored.

She's releasing it, she wants to release it, end of story. They are probably perfecting it and God knows how much she had to write for it, maybe she's even still writing it for all we know. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’ll come when it comes, I’d much rather her take her time with it and put out a quality, descriptive but non-defamatory book even if it takes years, then put out a rushed, incoherent mess that could get her sued, she’s already got enough court stuff with no end in sight that she’s dealing with and the publisher sure ain’t gonna wanna be sued either.  This is a book, not her Instagram, which means it needs to be handled more seriously and carefully.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

I’m starting to believe this. She needs to go into acting it will reignite her.

So you don't believe Britney's own words or Rosengart's or Forbes or People or Vanity Fair or Variety ... and if you're team con you don't believe Weingarten's court docs about knowing that Britney is writing a book?!??!??! 

• Love 1
On 3/23/2023 at 11:17 AM, Lola2790 said:

So you don't believe Britney's own words or Rosengart's or Forbes or People or Vanity Fair or Variety ... and if you're team con you don't believe Weingarten's court docs about knowing that Britney is writing a book?!??!??! 

Nothing surprises me anymore and if there is a book it will be awhile.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block