Panic Over Book? Alleged Insider Says Britney Wants To Cancel It...

These people are not insiders, they are just making **** up on Twitter because they are mad the book hasn't come out yet.

It's actually getting really boring seeing so many people whining about it and saying that it must be cancelled, because they obviously know nothing about how these types of things work and that it's very normal for memoirs like this to take several years to be released after the deal is signed. It will come when it comes and we are just going to have to wait, deal with it :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I choose to believe the book is coming and it will be amazing, moving and incredibly well written with shocking unexpected revelations that are gonna shine a light on the whole dark side of Hollywood, the music industry and the corruption in the US justice system. Sold out everywhere on the planet Earth and the best seller of the year (of its release). :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

I think it's more like 

'A bored online keyboard warrior who claims to be an insider WANTING people to panic over book'

just in case this news gets into Britney's ears so that she can make an instagram post about it wishing to get any info about the progress of the book.

Smart.:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Isn't it interesting that people want to believe what they want to even when there's zero proof?

Anyway, if she doesn't want to do it, and cancels it and pays a fine or whatever, so be it. It's her choice, her money, her story to share or not. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

How do we know if this source is accurate? 

Books take time to write. Especially a quality book unless you want soulless trash like Juno Lymphoma's book. No surprise I constantly have to remind a forum full of non-readers about this fact :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

If she wants to release it, she will. If she doesn’t want to, she’ll return the advance money and pay the fine. It’s really that simple.

i feel like a documentary on her terms and in her own words would have been better than a book written with a ghostwriter anyway. Probably more lucrative too. 

A book is definitely way more lucrative than a documentary. She was reportedly getting $15 million advance, plus she would get a percent of the profits. Books really bring in the cash if you have the name recognition like she does. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Psammead said:

"Insider". Sure.

To be honest, I can't imagine it's very good. Written so fast, while her emotions were high. I think the legal implications could be minimal. For one thing, she had Rosenberg, and even if he didn't negotiate the contract, he probably found someone good.  Having court actions would have influenced the terms.

Also, it's very possible that no corporation is going to take on the optics of suing Britney Spears, at least not for a long time. There's a good chance the publisher went into it with a pragmatic attitude..."if not now, later is fine".

Exactly. It's also going to take time for her to sort through her truth and her opinions. This last year has been her first opportunity in 15 years to independently think through everything. This has repeatedly been explained in this forum and as well as her own words/articles/her lawyer confirming the book, yet we keep having to repeat it. 

Books are not albums. They cannot be rush released. If we were to have gone by Exhale's timeline of rush releasing it, we would have gotten the Myah Jean of books :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

How do we know if this source is accurate? 

Books take time to write. Especially a quality book unless you want soulless trash like Juno Lymphoma's book. No surprise I constantly have to remind a forum full of non-readers about this fact :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

A book is definitely way more lucrative than a documentary. She was reportedly getting $15 million advance, plus she would get a percent of the profits. Books really bring in the cash if you have the name recognition like she does. 

Not Juno Lymphoma.:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Guys, adam is not an insider. He was right for Exaholic because he got the track before it leaked and he got the Glory information because some insiders were already talking in private.

Take anything from that account like merely speculation from a fan.

3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I hope she cancels it

I don't wanna know about the dark times of my fav person, it's in the past and should be buried and stay there,  I want to see her stronger than yesterday, if she releases the book people will remember her for her dark days

I rather her to put an album and just do promo with it on her instagram

And I'll say hard yes for release!!! Nicely  she pulls out all the skeletons that her whole family is afraid of. Nice to see all of them stripped for the pillory :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

3000x1700.jpg

Edited by Flavor Of Love
3 hours ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

She should have released it last year. GP has lost interest imo

Yeah.. I just don’t see how the publisher is even going to market this book (if it’s ever released). The GP and half her fanbase has moved on. 

People thinking this will be a best-seller on its own are seriously overestimating Britney’s current status.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yeah.. I just don’t see how the publisher is even going to market this book (if it’s ever released). The GP and half her fanbase has moved on. 

People thinking this will be a best-seller on its own are seriously overestimating Britney’s current status.

It will be a bestseller. If a marketing team can figure out a way for all of the 90s Britney clones to be bestselling authors, they can do it with the OG.

• Love 2

I hope the book IS cancelled or delayed. No judgement on my part, but I don’t think she’s ready. She’s processing things. It’d be way too soon for anyone. 

I don’t get those of you who want her to rush it. You criticize her for certain posts on IG or even her attitude towards Selena Flopez, but think a BOOK is a good idea now? Just let it go until she’s ready. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I hope she cancels it

I don't wanna know about the dark times of my fav person, it's in the past and should be buried and stay there,  I want to see her stronger than yesterday, if she releases the book people will remember her for her dark days

I rather her to put an album and just do promo with it on her instagram

Colon is that you boo?Cracking Up Lol GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block