Panic Over Book? Alleged Insider Says Britney Wants To Cancel It...

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol you say that like it’s a fact there’s no proof the book would come after legal matters are over! If that’s the case it may not come for many, many years! 

Firstly, this isn't a "this or that" situation. Asking for proof, because they said another twitter "insider" said the book wasn't coming doesn't mean it isn't.

Secondly, all parties involved are in discovery until May, and a trial is coming after. That, right now, will play a huge factor.

Thirdly, her lawyer literally reconfirmed the book the last time these rumours started.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
37 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Firstly, this isn't a "this or that" situation. Asking for proof, because they said another twitter "insider" said the book wasn't coming doesn't mean it isn't.

Secondly, all parties involved are in discovery until May, and a trial is coming after. That, right now, will play a huge factor.

Thirdly, her lawyer literally reconfirmed the book the last time these rumours started.

Logic is often overlooked here. You have to sprinkle more drama and a random "gurl" in your sentences to catch attention. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Like 2

First off, this random Twitter account? Seriously? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Second, I've been thinking for a while that perhaps Britney's the reason the book is being hold off. She does not control over release dates, that's on the publisher side of course. But I totally see her having second thoughts on certain topics she decided to open up about in her book. What if in the future she wants to rebuild some current broken bonds? I don't know, if I were her I would also have a LOT of 'ifs' and doubts :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It's also true that memoirs take time so that could be the real factor, or the legal implications it might bring

Anyway, it's her decision to release it or not, whatever she decides I'm okay with it 

• Like 1

I’m paying no notice to rando accounts online, but she hasn’t talked about it in a while now and there’s been no updates. I think the dissolution of the Cship has been a much tougher transition than she expected and she probably isn’t in the right headspace to release a tell-all about her life. Especially when the public have been treating her like **** again online.
Why would she open herself up to more of that? It took nothing more than a few days for the public to go from “free Britney” to “she’s crazy” again. If I were her no one would get anything from me ever again, we don’t deserve it.

• Like 5

"Insider". Sure.

To be honest, I can't imagine it's very good. Written so fast, while her emotions were high. I think the legal implications could be minimal. For one thing, she had Rosenberg, and even if he didn't negotiate the contract, he probably found someone good.  Having court actions would have influenced the terms.

Also, it's very possible that no corporation is going to take on the optics of suing Britney Spears, at least not for a long time. There's a good chance the publisher went into it with a pragmatic attitude..."if not now, later is fine".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block