Panic Over Book? Alleged Insider Says Britney Wants To Cancel It...

If she wants to release it, she will. If she doesn’t want to, she’ll return the advance money and pay the fine. It’s really that simple.

i feel like a documentary on her terms and in her own words would have been better than a book written with a ghostwriter anyway. Probably more lucrative too. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

If she wants to release it, she will. If she doesn’t want to, she’ll return the advance money and pay the fine. It’s really that simple.

i feel like a documentary on her terms and in her own words would have been better than a book written with a ghostwriter anyway. Probably more lucrative too. 

It wouldn’t just be a fine, it would be like half of any projected earnings. So if the book is projected to make $100m, she would have to pay $50m. Hollywood contracts are gross. 

Then again, she shouldn’t have sold the book to a publisher if she didn’t want to release it 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It wouldn’t just be a fine, it would be like half of any projected earnings. So if the book is projected to make $100m, she would have to pay $50m. Hollywood contracts are gross. 

Then again, she shouldn’t have sold the book to a publisher if she didn’t want to release it 

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. If that’s the case, the book is coming out whether she wants to or not. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I always think she really wanted to have a HAPPY ENDING chapter in her book. She wanted to sit on it for a while, live her life, fulfill her dreams of having a happy family, and maybe become more successful and that is why she is delaying the book.

But now I just feel she lost interest and is apathetic about everything.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, easy said:

oh we're STILL believing randoms on twitter? how'd that rca meeting go? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

britney will NOT release her book until her legal matters are over with. people are just too impatient. 

Lol you say that like it’s a fact there’s no proof the book would come after legal matters are over! If that’s the case it may not come for many, many years! 

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol you say that like it’s a fact there’s no proof the book would come after legal matters are over! If that’s the case it may not come for many, many years! 

and her legal matters will very likely take several years! i don't mean the day the court case is over the book will be released. i mean don't expect it until well after her legal matters are finished. 

• Love 3

These stupid "news" always come out when Britney is quiet for a week. They cannot let her breathe. They can't conceive her as quiet or calm or insightful or introspective.

I do think that she doesn't have the personality to write a book, she's too impulsive for a project that requires this level of planning and consistency over time. But I'm sure there's a whole efficient team behind it so it shouldn't be that big of a problem either way. Why do people make it that serious and dramatic? Chill, she'll get it out and it'll be great!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Unreliable source… I believe the book is coming but anyways, Britney must be so over these Hollywood contracts and legally binding agreements  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

she’s been dealing with these things for decades and all they’ve done was screw her up or force her to do things in a certain manner 

from now on she should just release stuff independently and get all the money for herself  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, amp22 said:

Have we ever had a press release from any publisher confirming the book?? Not even saying dates but just saying Britney signed a deal with us and a book is coming??? I think the book is a lot of hearsay 

Publishers don't do a press release unless the book has a confirmed release date. 

The book is not hearsay. Rosengart talked about its existence in court documents weeks ago.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block