Madonna and Max Martin in the studio together

Cqleb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg this is actually HUGE! But also TERRIBLE NEWS! I'm one of those music fans who truly believe that Madonna performs "The Kiss of Death" whenever she works with another artist... She works with someone, and then they go into oblivion. Just a very few came out alive. So not with my Max omg :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

omg this is actually HUGE! But also TERRIBLE NEWS! I'm one of those music fans who truly believe that Madonna performs "The Kiss of Death" whenever she works with another artist... She works with someone, and then they go into oblivion. Just a very few came out alive. So not with my Max omg :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I don't think he cares. His career is pretty solid. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Madonna worked with Britney, Taylor Swift, and Nicki Minaj, and they were fine. Could you name an example of someone who received this alleged "kiss of death"? Genuinely curious. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

And that’s when he would come crawling to Britney and not the other way around this time :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

what a flex for her

4 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Madonna worked with Britney, Taylor Swift, and Nicki Minaj, and they were fine. Could you name an example of someone who received this alleged "kiss of death"? Genuinely curious. 

Timbaland and maybe even JT (what was he famous for apart from "Can't Stop..."?), Stuart Price, Mirwais, Wiliam Orbit, Martin Solveig, M.I.A... I guess mostly the producers she worked with. I'm sure there are more. And Britney had one of her roughest time right after her VMA performance and literal kiss with her. And when did Madonna work with Taylor?

50 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Timbaland and maybe even JT (what was he famous for apart from "Can't Stop..."?), Stuart Price, Mirwais, Wiliam Orbit, Martin Solveig, M.I.A... I guess mostly the producers she worked with. I'm sure there are more. And Britney had one of her roughest time right after her VMA performance and literal kiss with her. And when did Madonna work with Taylor?

Ok, thanks. I view all of that as being circumstantial. Justin Timberlake hasn't exactly disappeared, but I didn't expect him to have exceptional longevity. With Britney, my perspective is that she was raised badly, had a horrible family, her management didn't care about her well-being, and she became an international superstar at 16. Her life was like a soda can that had been shaken and was gonna explode in her 20's one way or another. 

Taylor played guitar for a televised Madonna performance. I know they played the song 'Ghost town.' It might've been for an awards show. Taylor looked very excited to be playing guitar for Madonna. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block