Madonna's in the studio with Max Martin

I love that she’s choosing to work with him now. POP BANGER INCOMING! She’s always had a heavy hand in production and working with new talent etc. 

alot of other artists have worked with Max to create hits like a factory. Love that she writes her music too. A COLLABORATION. It’s not like she gets a sheet of paper telling her what and how to sing. 

On 3/22/2023 at 12:34 PM, Loveprofusion said:

I love that she’s choosing to work with him now. POP BANGER INCOMING! She’s always had a heavy hand in production and working with new talent etc. 

alot of other artists have worked with Max to create hits like a factory. Love that she writes her music too. A COLLABORATION. It’s not like she gets a sheet of paper telling her what and how to sing. 

Am I sensing low key B shade??

i agree it’s a good move on her end but let’s not pretend she’s working with him for any other reason than to get a hit on her hands… just like anyone else that works with him. 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:05 AM, Itscuzim31 said:

Am I sensing low key B shade??

i agree it’s a good move on her end but let’s not pretend she’s working with him for any other reason than to get a hit on her hands… just like anyone else that works with him. 

Well some people that have worked with him cease having hits after that or fall off Katy Kesha backstreet Kelly. Taylor swift did so many songs with him. Like enough already? And then Taylor copied Lana after max wrote hit after hit for her.  I like that Madonna’s list of producers is so varied. It’s not just calling up one guy and having him do all the work. She had like 25 years to pull from max and she’s doing it just now? I respect that. Hopefully it’s something fresh. Like stupid love was alright. But Madonna and max should be good. It will be like two minds meeting. Not a play dough and his maker 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block