Let's Make a Cursed Super Bowl Halftime Show Setlist

8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

1. Ooh La La 

2. Big Fat Bass/All About The Bass mashup feat Megan Trainwreck and Will.I.Am

3.  Soda Pop featuring Shaggy, Megan Trianor and Will.I.Am

4. I Got A Feeling/I Wanna Go Mashup with Will.I.Am.

5. Scream and Shout

6. Work Batch

I honestly could see Britney loving this setlist lol

This would be so good 

You can never get too much Will.i.am, he's the bestest producer in the game! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Cyberia said:

U can make a cursed tour setlist too... 

Mine

ACT I 

1. Work Work (Clean Version)
  2. Overprotected with CD Vocals from 2001
  3. Womanizer (Album Version)
  4. Till The World Ends ft. Kesha & Nicki
  5. Mmm Papi/Radar Medley
  6. Slumber Party (with special guest Tina She)

ACT II 

1. Medley Big Fat Bass, It Should Be Easy, Scream & Shout (with special guest Will.i Am)
  2. Pretty Girls (with special guest Iggy Azalea)
  3. Iggy Azalea medley for 4 minutes
  4. Chilling With U (with special guest Jamie Lynn Spears and Myah Marie)
  5. Till The World Ends (Encore)
  6. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Will.i.am Remix)

ezgif-5-83cc540d61.thumb.gif.c422fa95d55

Act 1 looks okay tho but act 2 looks like a nightmare :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1

Chillin' With Lou feat. Jamie Lynn

This Kiss (William Remix) feat. Jamie Lynn feat. Myah Marie

What You Need

What You Need

What You Need (William Remix mashup with Chillin' With You) feat. Madonna , Jamie Lynn , Myah Marie 

What You Need

What You Need (Interlude)

Me Against The Music (Rishi Richs Desi Kulcha Remix)

Chillin' With Lou feat. Jamie Lynn (Remix)

...Baby One More Time (Remix)

Oh La La (William Remix) feat. Myah Marie and Jamie Lynn

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Haha 1

Opening act: Britney's face is on the big screens

"Good evening America. I'm excited to tell you that this will be a night to remember"

MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME) - Page 2 - The Britney Spears  Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

She then swirls to the stage while "Body Ache" starts playing (with obviously Myah vocals). She wears the iconic bunny mask from her S&M performance with rihanna in 2011.

Britney Twirling GIF - Britney Twirling Spinning - Discover & Share GIFs

Suddenly the track changes to epic intro of Gimme More :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: but just when she's about to say It's Britney *****", she removes the bunny mask and reveals that she's in fact actually Derrick *****.

derrick-*****.webp

She then performs Scream & Shout instead of Gimme More while Derrick does all the Will.I.Am's parts, slightly out of tune.

Then the lights go out and the stage opens up, and the crow goes wild. A surprise guest appears under the stage... It's NICKELBACK!! They perform epic mashup of Chillin' with You and Photograph   :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Then another special guest appears, Don Philip!! They perform I Will Still Love You. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

She then performs medley of Tik Tik Boom, My Baby, Dear Diary and for the final act she Belts out Private Show :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

She then runs out of the stage to find the closest bathroom

Britney Spears Run GIF - Britney Spears Run Running - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Stannedforever
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Opening act: Britney's face is on the big screens

"Good evening America. I'm excited to tell you that this will be a night to remember"

MEGARATE: 'Oops!...I Did It Again' (GAME) - Page 2 - The Britney Spears  Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

She then swirls to the stage while "Body Ache" starts playing (with obviously Myah vocals). She wears the iconic bunny mask from her S&M performance with rihanna in 2011.

Britney Twirling GIF - Britney Twirling Spinning - Discover & Share GIFs

Suddenly the track changes to epic intro of Gimme More :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: but just when she's about to say It's Britney *****", she removes the bunny mask and reveals that she's in fact actually Derrick *****.

derrick-*****.webp

She then performs Scream & Shout instead of Gimme More while Derrick does all the Will.I.Am's parts, slightly out of tune.

Then the lights go out and the stage opens up, and the crow goes wild. A surprise guest appears under the stage... It's NICKELBACK!! They perform epic mashup of Chillin' with You and Photograph   :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Then another special guest appears, Don Philip!! They perform I Will Still Love You. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

She then performs medley of Tik Tik Boom, My Baby, Dear Diary and for the final act she Belts out Private Show :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

She then runs out of the stage to find the closest bathroom

Britney Spears Run GIF - Britney Spears Run Running - Discover & Share GIFs

i'd pay to see this tbh

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block