Britney: We need kindness and I will make sure I spread that goodness day…

The culture shock between Kentwood, Louisiana and Los Angeles is very real. I am from a small town in the South and moved out West and its very similar for me. I will never forget my first day at my big corporate job and I spoke with my accent and the room got completely silent and everyone's eyes got really big. I was so embarrassed and tried to talk without my accent and I felt like I sounded like a robot. LOL Love ya, Brit!

• Love 8

I get it, most people in Los Angeles with money have those lavish over the top homes with a pool that's connected to the kitchen and into the damn river … if you have a child and you don't throw a party for them with the whole cast and characters from Disney World you have not done your job !!! The high coded systems to just turn the light on 💡 … the COMPLEX, the sophisticated devil is in the details right ??? I get it !!! But I'm honestly offended when I go to those big hotels or homes and the TVs come out from a picture above the fireplace 🔥. I think that is the dumbest most unattractive thing I've ever seen and it's silly because most people's homes l've been to like that are so proud 🏠 !!! I mean who am I to judge when I can't even find the damn remote to my TV 📺 !!! I do know one thing, I know the essence of living in one's home is by giving it good intention and it will create the mood or ambiance … I've been into some of what is considered the best homes and they were not my cup of tea ️ … not impressed one bit … my house is pretty big and the last home I bought was pretty. Most would say it was by far a more beautiful home … but I stayed for 5 or 6 months and came right back to my normal bedroom 🛏️ ... I like what I like and that's okay ... nobody can tell me what is the best for me … they can give me their advice if I request it … but l’m in love with the life I have built for myself !!! I should be, it's ******* beautiful … and it's pretty crazy after all the hard work I've done in getting rid of my father’s abuse and controlling me, literally messing with my head after 13 years believe it or not people !!! And mainly the media are absolutely hateful to me !!! I do believe there are a few good people in the world and I would love to meet them for coffee and good laugh ... but in the mean time … my pretty little white *** will be sending prayers … LOVE … HUGS HUGS HUGS … PROTECTION … SHIELDS AND SHIELDS OF SAFTEY … white clouds … sweet itsy bitsy cutey kisses to every single one of you ... We need kindness and I will make sure I SPREAD THAT TODAY !!!

📸: @housekeeping _101

• Love 4

She sounds more sound and reasonable. I hope she continues her healing journey. 

Today her rock in Rio Lisbon video pop up and I had this conversation about it. It's going to be  20 years this year since I became this huge fan of hers. Wow 😮🙈

And then I felt for the first time ever and felt at peace with the idea that maybe she is not going to return ever. 

Its reasonable and fair and it's her life. I do wish her the very best and for all the great music she has released. 

I think she is in a good place and it has been my desire since 2007 that this conversatorship thing could be over. And finally is. 

I don't expect big tours and albums anymore. 

It's good to see how far she has come from her troubling place and is making more disercning decisions with the people she allows in her life. That's a big lesson. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Derrick said:

Lol like she doesn’t live in a big ole fancy lavish house with fancy lavish things compared to us poor people. 
I get what she’s saying but like girl :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: She understands it and points it out by saying that SHE made her fortune, not her father or anyone else. I think her massive mansion is moderate compared to some of the other celebs crazy houses. Some people just have too much money and forget everything else, even kindness.

Edited by Stannedforever
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

She stayed simple and kind that’s why love her. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Her soul is too good and pure for Hollyweird… she’s too connected to nature and spiritual and just too real for this corrupt fake and capitalistic place. It’s her choice to stay there for the moment and her house is beautiful, but I feel like she could be happier in Hawaii, or somewhere in Europe or South America.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block