Why do Britney Stans hate Taylor Swift so much?

23 minutes ago, SJK said:

I never said a word about Britney yet here you are mentioning her name. 

Because this is a Britney forum and all of us are britney fans. You can't tell me that taylor is unoriginal and doesn't take risks because of her hair when britney has had long or medium long blonde hair for 95% of her career and you don't care.  It just doesn't make sense. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The delusion!

Britney's stans you mean? Yes, they are delusional.  I was one of them; so I actually know what it feels like to live in a fantasy world. 

Taylor plays instruments, writes her own music, and creates lyrics that are pure poetry. What does Britney do? Twirl in blurry cheap videos with a horrendous sense of fashion and style. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, EgyptianLore said:

Britney's stans you mean? Yes, they are delusional.  I was one of them; so I actually know what it feels like to live in a fantasy world. 

Taylor plays instruments, writes her own music, and creates lyrics that are pure poetry. What does Britney do? Twirl in blurry cheap videos with a horrendous sense of fashion and style. 

Britney also plays instruments, has written her own music, and creates lyrics that are true poetry. Right now Britney is living the best life she can while trying to heal from her trauma and deal with her toxic family situation. She had 13 years of her life stolen from her. She couldn’t care less about the industry right now, let alone people like you. I hope she never releases anything again out of spite.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney also plays instruments, has written her own music, and creates lyrics that are true poetry. Right now Britney is living the best life she can while trying to heal from her trauma and deal with her toxic family situation. She had 13 years of her life stolen from her. She couldn’t care less about the industry right now, let alone people like you. I hope she never releases anything again out of spite.

I hope she never releases anything again.

We're on the same page. 

On 3/21/2023 at 4:15 PM, Emil87 said:

Sorry, just don’t see how any of these looks are innovative or even memorable. And what different styles has Britney had over 2 decades? I’ll just leave this here.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does Taylor have the upper hand when it comes to songwriting and being more involved with the creation of her music? Absolutely. But you gotta be outta your mind to think Taylor Swift has had more ‘aesthetics’ than Britney Spears.

Go dress up as Taylor for Halloween and see if anyone can tell who the hell you are. 

Who's that 3rd from right side at second pic?841963445-33929240657191758250-0-1-jpg-4

On 3/22/2023 at 7:10 AM, bomboclatney said:

but she’s just never done it for me

Exactly. Keyword: "for me".. i.e. she has never done it for YOU.

But she has done it for millions of people out there.

Everyone can stan/love whoever they want. Britney is my favorite artist cause she is the only one I can relate to as a person, regardless of her music.

However, facts are facts, and the facts are that Taylor has been peaking since 2009, and demolishing her impact (like some other Exhalers do) is quite pathetic (and yes, pressed).

Just cause someone doesn't dance like peak Britney back in 2003 (not even Britney danced well since ITZ era) does not diminish their status as a respectable icon.

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Like 1

I used to really like Taylor Swift when she first came out and wasn't as commercial as she is now. As her career got bigger, I found myself liking her less and less. I feel like her personality has become this unlikable product or something. She comes across as desperate to top the charts and remain on top of the charts. I get that there's nothing wrong with that but I see it as desperate when you release 1500 remixes of a particular song just because you know the chart rules have been updated or allow you to remain number one for longer. Also antihero has to be one of the most worst songs that she's made and she's been number one for ages. I feel like it's a little bit suss. I'm probably wrong, but I feel like she's buying the singles or something to extend her child position. I know that she has a huge fan base because I am part of that or at least was part of that during the red album era but now I just feel like there's just this desperate vibe about her. Which is making me like her less. I think Taylor's music is good but it is so overhyped now that it's not good. 

First of all, people have different tastes and preferences, it doesn’t always come from a place of envy. Second of all, plenty of people here fell for the character the media set her up to be. They don’t like it when Britney is treated like that, but they fall for it themselves with other artists. This whole “snake” narrative. And third.. Swift is incredibly successfull, and did that without showing her *** and *******, is a kind normal young woman, writes herself, creates so much herself, and I think there are plenty of Britney fans who are sad that Britney has become what she is and when they see other women do good, they maybe wish it was Britney. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block