Why didn’t Britney and Will.I.Am ever perform Scream & Shout live?

3 hours ago, Aymama said:

I remember being excited about the most epic split second in the video, when she was strutting on that treadmill, towards the end of the song… :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

instead of a performance, we got ANOTHER music video. Except this one was way worse

That shot of Britney just clapping looking stone faced… anyone got the gif?

I've got both gifs :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Strictly a promotional single geared at sales because of the show. You can tell with the vocals alone it wasn’t meant to be performed live nor do I ever expect it. I’m sure it will always be some type of interlude due to its success. 

If a song’s vocals sound like it’s not meant to be performed live, this goes out the window with Britney. Lol. 
:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Like 1

Britney has yet to perform several collabs live unless I’m wrong, like… her and Madge for MATM, no Elton performance (understandable more so), S&S/did they ever do BFB together live I forget?, her and Sabi’s vegetable rap… I very well could be forgetting but did they ever get on stage together? 

we know she managed to perform with GEazy or whatever, Tinashe, and Rihanna for their collabs and has performed with other artists. Am I missing anything super obvious? Aside from never performing her duets with Myah I guess, then I remembered ISBE so is that technically a triple feature or do we know? 💀

Edited by thegrove
44 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Britney has yet to perform several collabs live unless I’m wrong, like… her and Madge for MATM, no Elton performance (understandable more so), S&S/did they ever do BFB together live I forget?, her and Sabi’s vegetable rap… I very well could be forgetting but did they ever get on stage together? 

we know she managed to perform with GEazy or whatever, Tinashe, and Rihanna for their collabs and has performed with other artists. Am I missing anything super obvious? Aside from never performing her duets with Myah I guess, then I remembered ISBE so is that technically a triple feature or do we know? 💀

She wheeled Sabi out on the Femme Fatale Tour.

17 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She wheeled Sabi out on the Femme Fatale Tour.

wendy williams what GIF
well what can I say I try to skip over the FF tour it bored me to death back in the day and I have zero interest in revisiting lol, I know it was probably largely out of Britney’s doing though 

1 hour ago, thegrove said:

Sabi's vegetable rap 😂 You mean the sHteamy pot of vegetables right?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block