GAME: What should Britney give to gift for Lynne or Jamie Lynn on Mother's Day or for birthday?

i don't think she should gift anything. it is time for  Lynne to prepare some gifts like: talk to Britneys kids and talk some sense on them so they start communicating with their mother who loves them unconditionally. I do believe Lynne can explain more to Britneys kids so they have better understanding of the whole situation. She should take that blame on herself and say yes i fd up my daughters 13 years of life and i am sorry for that. And  promise she won't do any harm to her in near future and would step aside and respect her  daughters decision to not communicate  unless she feels like she is ready for it or maybe never. Lynne also can start explaining her other daughter what it is her own responsibility she aint so famous not her big sisters faullt.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

i don't think she should gift anything. it is time for  Lynne to prepare some gifts like: talk to Britneys kids and talk some sense on them so they start communicating with their mother who loves them unconditionally. I do believe Lynne can explain more to Britneys kids so they have better understanding of the whole situation. She should take that blame on herself and say yes i fd up my daughters 13 years of life and i am sorry for that. And  promise she won't do any harm to her in near future and would step aside and respect her  daughters decision to not communicate  unless she feels like she is ready for it or maybe never. Lynne also can start explaining her other daughter what it is her own responsibility she aint so famous not her big sisters faullt.

Lynne is a narcissist so none of those things will ever happen. Lynne is unable to feel empathy or admit fault.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block