Charmed reunion - Shannen, Rose & Holly finally together!

Slayer

Now THIS is the right power of three :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It should have always have been Prue, Piper & Paige.

Thank god no Alyssa aka Phoebe.

I’ll be meeting them in May :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

They gave a standing ovation to Shannen, it was her first comicon in years and she is currently still battling cancer. So nice seeing Shannen and Rose together.

• Love 4

Charmed will always have a special place in my heart. I cried for days when Prue died. .But i also liked seasons with Paige  be4 Kaley Cuoco came in. It was most boring season they could make. And Phoebe love life was too out of control. Less magic and too much hunky boyfriends.

My favourite was always Piper. She was a homey with all that baking but also had most bad*** powers.

2 hours ago, On_Mah_Raydah said:

Alyssa unfollowed Shannen?

Shannen didn't follow Holly or Rose as well

Yes Alyssa did.

Shannen has never followed Rose but they’ve always got on.

Shannen and Holly fell out quite bad a few years ago and unfollowed eachother. They appear to have resolved things the past year or so but I don’t think they are as close as they used to be.

Holly and Rose are quite good friends, they’ve even gone on holidays together a few times lately.

I think you’re well aware Alyssa and Rose hate eachother :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

What a messy group :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block