Was Britney forced to introduce Jamie Lynn onstage?

• Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Probably she was being forced to do everything else unfortunately.

Totally. Part of me wonders though if she genuinely wanted to be there. I mean, that scene at the end where they were joking around when talking about Britney’s dress being from that website. It was cute :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Totally. Part of me wonders though if she genuinely wanted to be there. I mean, that scene at the end where they were joking around when talking about Britney’s dress being from that website. It was cute :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I don’t think so if they were fighting in the kitchen and according to B Juno wasn’t there for her I’m sure she was possibly forced to show support! What support was Juno giving staying in Britney’s FL home lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I think she was genuinely supportive of JL. I think a lot has recently come to light which has added to the feeling of betrayal by JL but at that time I think the only animosity between them was regular sister stuff, but the majority of their relationship Britney loved JL

• Like 2

I hate how the host said "her brother and sister" but then named Britney and Bryan Spears just so you couldn't hear her full artistic name... It's those little things...

And Britney said "...my little sister" > with emphasis on LITTLE

Also not the show putting Carrie Underwood as soon as the clip ends, I'm dead

5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I hate how the host said "her brother and sister" but then named Britney and Bryan Spears just so you couldn't hear her full artistic name... It's those little things...

And Britney said "...my little sister" > with emphasis on LITTLE

Also not the show putting Carrie Underwood as soon as the clip ends, I'm dead

You’re reaching omg :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

you are too much sis

• Haha 1

Yeah she was handcuffed during the whole process.

illuminati jamie lynn and her 6 witch friend- colleague sit by their lousiana made wooden witch table and signed vodooed Britney to introduce her at the grand ole opry.

guys she’s her sister. And she even made a statement that she would forgive her if she would apologize. (Which is a very unfortunate statement) 
not like they chained her to their basement and left her with no food. 
She loved her family, and was blindly devoted to them for 30 something years. It’s not easy her to place them as traitors.why wouldn’t she attend to a big performance her sister involved. make it make sense.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block